Favorite Level in New Super Mario Bros. Wii?

Post-Damage Invincibility

LET ME COME BACK TO THE 'SHROOM!
Banned User
Mine are as follows(in numerical, not necessarily favorite order): 7-6, 8-7, and 9-7.

3-1, 4-1. I somewhat like the penguin levels.

Least favourites:6-6 and 9-7.

Why do some people not like 9-7?

I actually like 9-7, was very challenging yet fun. My favorite was 2-3, I loved the concept of the dark room and you can get lots of stars (thus leading to 1-ups) if you begin the level with a star :p

Post-Damage Invincibility said:

The Piranha Plants and the Star Coins are a major pain in the rump.

My favorite level is 8-7. I love that Bonecoaster

Baby Luigi said:

It's also the hardest level to unlock. Most people who have played NSMBWii don't even kow it existed.

Baby Luigi said:

It's also the hardest level to unlock. Most people who have played NSMBWii don't even kow it existed.

Nah, I felt the secret Warp Pipe in World 2 was even trickier to find

yeah that was annoying. Surprisingly in W9-7 I got all the Star Coins without a problem. Although it took me half of my 99 lives to beat the level.

I hate the Porcu-Puffer levels, and a lot of underwater levels.

Of course, Mario underwater levels are universally hated. Same with dark levels.

However, my least favorite level (other than 9-7) is that level where they combine BOTH water and dark in World 8.

I always hated water levels in EVERY GAME. They nerf your power-ups(such as decreasing range or attack speed) and affect your mobility.

Oh god, how did I forget level 8-7 XD I love the concept of the Bonecoaster and plus that flag at the end was a hit or miss so you had to be careful :p

Baby Luigi said:
oh please i don't have to be reminded

Also, my favorite was 9-8, I believe.

Least favorite? 9-4. I HATE THE SECOND STAR COIN.

Yoshi8984 said:
I always hated water levels in EVERY GAME. They nerf your power-ups(such as decreasing range or attack speed) and affect your mobility.

The only reason I hate water levels in Mario games in particular is that the fact that you can't do squat underwater without any power ups. Most other games (Kirby!) let's you defeat enemies underwater. It's no fun simply avoiding enemies, ESPECIALLY Bloopers

Baby Luigi said:
Of course, Mario underwater levels are universally hated. Same with dark levels.

However, my least favorite level (other than 9-7) is that level where they combine BOTH water and dark in World 8.
I stopped playing the game since I couldn't beat that level but I found out that secret Flagpole in 8-2 and skipped the rest of the levels after that dark underwater level and before the airship and I knew I must have missed out on some good levels like the volcano and the Tilt thing which that was pretty hard but fun. And I did go back and beat the dark water level.

They are all easier then the original SMB levels though. Anyway not all Mario underwater levels are bad. I liked the Tile Pool in SPM.

The only underwater level I liked was the Ghost Ship one in Super Mario World.

Any levels in World 3, the Roller Coaster one from World 8, and Level 9-8 or the very last level. My least favorite would have to be Level 9-7, because the ground is covered with those mini pirana plants from Super Mario World encased in ice. And it's also littered with fire piranna plants, Goombas, and Fire Bros. So basically, no powers are useful. This you use fire flower, the ice will melt and you can't touch the ground. Ice Flower/Penguin suit will get you trapped. Propeller Mushroom with just be your downfall...so....yeah, to get the three Star Coins, it took me three hours.

I use mini mushroom for really hard levels like 9-7 and the parabeetle level. Also i never knew yoshi was in the parabeetle level!

Yoshi was basically nearly useless in the Parabeetle level

Back