MarioWiki Diplomacy - WE ONLY NEED ONE OR TWO PEOPLE

Xa1be.png

I find this funny for some reason. The fact that he needs to build a unit and has none.

For those waiting to get into a game, NSM's no password game on the normal map is ending soon, after some sort of climactic clash of the titans between France (some guy that jumped into the game) and Italy (me) that will likely wind up with one of us solo winning against the other. France has England, parts of Germany, and a good piece of Russia. I have all of Austria, parts of Turkey, and positioning on Russia and Germany.

I'll make a new European map, Anonymous players, winner-takes-all.

http://webdiplomacy.net/board.php?gameID=89537
Password is "insertfadhere".

Well it is anonymous for a reason. Although I must say I'd be much more likely to stab someone if it was WTA.

Bump to the first page. Only need one more person to get started.

let's all reveal who we are when the game starts to ruin the point of having anonymous players.

Just to update, the game has started now.

I made an account.

You should be able to join next game; our current game is almost finished (only three players left IIRC, and England is pretty close to winning), so checking the thread regularly is probably the best way to stay updated.

So that game is over. Anyone want to make a new one? Or should I?
I prefer not Winner-takes-all or World Diplomacy IX, personally.

I'd be fine with PPSC instead of WTA, even if I think WTA does a better job of forcing you to form strategies with the knowledge that anyone else solo winning is the worst outcome short of defeat for you. And yeah, I think I'd prefer sticking to the classic variant in future games.

I'd be fine with that, but I'd prefer to do anonymous again so I can look at the game positions more objectively. It helped to have that last game.

It's been more than 3 days so:

People, join the new game!

EDIT: Also, I've found this vdiplomacy.com. I haven't checked it out, but it seems to me some kind of testing ground for WebDiplomacy where there are more experimental features and boards.

DOUBLE EDIT: It seems that I'm about right. There's a lot more variants, including this interesting one for 34 players:
sampleMap.png

TRIPLE EDIT: Why in the world would you play this?
sampleMap.png

It got cancelled. Damn.

I could always make a Med one so we need less players, but I'd prefer not to do that one. I'll make a new one now.

EDIT: http://webdiplomacy.net/board.php?gameID=92373

Password is GreenGreens.

Okay, obviously my games aren't taking off. So we have two options: someone else make a game, or I make a Med. game (which I'm not really much of a fan of). What say you?

I think overall interest in the game is declining. The last two have been one person short, so just make a Med. game.

Back