MarioWiki Diplomacy - WE ONLY NEED ONE OR TWO PEOPLE

Re: MarioWiki Diplomacy

Well Shoey, FE, and Javelin haven't done anything about this since signing up, so idk if they'd join a 14-player tournament type thing.

Shoey most likely won't. He told me before the game no longer interests him.

Bump

Not sure if this would work, but, maybe just take all the active people who signed up, and make a round robin tournament, where everyone plays the same amount of games (the 7 player version). Then, whoever is in the top 5 range of most wins/supply units, they play in the championship Mediterranean level. 13 (or whoever is active) players, a bunch of 7 player round robin games, and than a 5 player championship game.

Sound good? I mean, it seems the only way we can start this, and the game I am in now is going SO slow.

Yeah, maybe we should total up SC like how they total up stars in the MP LPs. But I don't really want to do Med, it's not such a fun board. Let's stick to Classic.

Nabber said:
Yeah, maybe we should total up SC like how they total up stars in the MP LPs. But I don't really want to do Med, it's not such a fun board. Let's stick to Classic.
So Top 7 players than out of maybe 10 or so, plus or minus one? That seems good

Well if we can just get one more participant...

My idea is to award points for winning and then points to people who survive based on the number of SCs they have. The top 7 would advance to a championship.

M4E's practice game is probably going to end soon. MCD is dead, and M4E and Ralph aren't looking too good, so it's likely going to be a fight between me and Nabber for the victory.

17-small.map

Green's me, red's Ralph, purple's Smasher.

Meanwhile, all the scientists in the world are scrambling to see what this does to Nabber's law.

While we wait I figured that we could do a ten person, two Mediterranean map tournament. Top 5 move on to a final.
Who's in?
(Password is quizno)

Don't really like the Med but I joined anyway.
Magus said:
Meanwhile, all the scientists in the world are scrambling to see what this does to Nabber's law.
CHANGE IS IN THE AIR

Joined.

Also, doesn't Nabber's Law state that Nabber must lose as soon as possible to prevent dire consequences from occurring? If so, it still applies. He won (I'm not insulting you, by the way).

We only need one person on the default map game so we can start it.

I don't think I will get another person for my other game, so I made a new one open to everybody

http://webdiplomacy.net/board.php?gameID=88070

Back