MarioWiki Diplomacy - WE ONLY NEED ONE OR TWO PEOPLE

Re: MarioWiki Diplomacy

But how would you decide the top 7?

Uh, top three finishers plus whoever survived the longest.

For example, in our finished game, the ranking would be:
1. Bop and I
3. MCD
4. NSM
5. M4E
6. Nabber
7. Smasher
So if this were the tourney MCD, Bop and I would advance. If there was another game, we would have to decided which of the 4th place players would advance.

It depends on how the first few phases turn out, really.

(I played one that lasted around an hour, but that was with a fairly balanced set of powers at that point in each continent. If they'd been playing to win, it could have lasted who know how much longer)

So, Quizmo won my practice game. So who's gonna make the next game, and can Quizmo play? Because after winning two games I think he should take a break.

So we need four more players to do a World Map version of the game.

If we get one more, we can do two standard games and then have the top seven players move on to a championship game.

Joined. I've played on this map before. I came in last but only because I ended up getting busy and forgetting about it for a couple of phases.

and let's kill quizmo first if he plays

To Quizmo's credit, the first game was a draw.

Nabber said:
In an alliance. And he could have easily won.
Hey Nabber, we know what you thought of Quizmo's and my alliance already. The fact of the matter is that we both had chances to betray each other and neither of us did so, despite your Nostradamus impressions.

Also you guys should know that Ralph will win this according to Livy's The War with Hannibal.

Protip: Name the rest of your countries as follows: The Visigoths, The Huns, The Vandals, and The Gauls. Then add four hundred thirty years to the date in the game. Problem solved.

Back