M.C.'s "Mario Music" SNES Arrangement Gallery (Mario Kart/Tennis; post #93)

Re: M.C.'s "Mario Music" SNES Arrangement Gallery (*OPERATION NEWS - POST #73*)

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS said:
These are pretty sweet! Do you by any chance have the .mid files for these? Particularily the Super Paper Mario ones? I've been looking all over for midis of "Castle Bleck" and "Today's Story," among others.

Actually, as I said in the topic starter description, the source files are in "tracker" format (specifically .IT; I use ModPlug Tracker to do this stuff). If you have any further questions about this, please don't hesitate to send me a PM. :)

Re: M.C.'s "Mario Music" SNES Arrangement Gallery (*FILE UPDATE - NSMB Wii*)

Hey there once again, all; my huge apologies for this thread being so very dormant. Blame it on school obligations that have occupied by brain like no tomorrow; thankfully, the Fall term is D-O-N-E, DONE for the current school year on my end, and I'm just taking care of "unfinished business" in general. And part of it is these operations here; can't wait to get back to the music in general.

Okay, so this "news update" post is targeting two things, and they're both in relation to a certain SNES music style arrangement targeting the New Super Mario Bros. Wii musical score - specifically, the "staff credits" music in which I used the Plok! instrument set for (and it still ranks way up there as being one of my "personal favorites" that I've done since the middle of last year).

First, I was checking through my "source file" for said SNES music style arrangement that I did and saw that there were a few slight "modifications" that needed to get made. I snagged the time to finish the update during the course of yesterday; the newest version is live as of today, which you can listen to here. On a side note, I have noticed that all the links here are mainly in terms of listening to the files in general; you're not able to download them. If you are interested in downloading this and/or any other existing file I've done for this thread, you're able to find them at the home base of operations.

Second, speaking of the "home base of operations" (which I still encourage you listeners/followers to check out and join the forums area, we need you folks discussing this stuff over there too, and it gives me encouragement that there are others who do appreciate this stuff!), I've still yet to hear from you folks into giving me your assumptions why this SNES music style arrangement of New Super Mario Bros. Wii's "staff credits music" is a personal favorite of mine since the middle of last year. Once again, this entry at my "home base" of operations overall gives more details on this case because I really want to see about adding more general content there when 2015 rolls around. Read that, then follow the link to the forum topic there to post your responses (if you have an account over there; if not, register for one, please, so that you can place in your assumptions so that when the time comes for me to post that entry as to why this arrangement I did is a personal favorite, I'll see if your assumptions match my actual answers! :P )

Okay, I have to end this here and begin to attack my backlog even further. As I was writing this, I was checking on any potential candidates in regards to New Super Mario Bros. U; can't wait to get the first batch out of the way when I get through here. Take care, all; I hope to hear from you all again soon on this thread and at the "home base" over there. Thanks again in advance for your support for these operations. I'm out.

Re: M.C.'s "Mario Music" SNES Arrangement Gallery (NSMBU Arrangements Now Live!)

New Year's greetings, everyone! Happy 2015! I was hoping to make this "music update announcement" last night but I was super tired and was celebrating with the rest of the family in bringing in this new year itself. Anyway, as of last night, I have posted my final update of 2014 - it's 16 new SNES music style arrangement additions targeting the musical score of New Super Mario Bros. U! This batch also adds another SNES music instrument set to the mix of the ones that I use in rotation from time to time, and it's the one created for the game Castlevania: Dracula X as developed and published by Konami. I'm very sure that you'll understand why I chose to use that said set for the latter part of this list, which I'll post below. The newest arrangements that I've done as of last night include the following:

Main Theme (Primary Version) (Rocko's Modern Life: Spunky's Dangerous Day Arrangement)
Main Theme (Athletic Version) (Bugs Bunny: Rabbit Rampage Arrangement)
Acorn Plains Map (World 1) (Rocko's Modern Life: Spunky's Dangerous Day Arrangement)
Layer-Cake Desert Map (World 2) (Rocko's Modern Life: Spunky's Dangerous Day Arrangement)
Soda Jungle: Haunted Forest Map (World 5) (Disney's Magical Quest 2 Arrangement)
Rock Candy Mines Map (World 6) (Rocko's Modern Life: Spunky's Dangerous Day Arrangement)
Meringue Clouds Map (World 7) (Rocko's Modern Life: Spunky's Dangerous Day Arrangement)
Peach's Castle Map Intro ("Prepare To Infiltrate!") (World 8) (Castlevania: Dracula X Arrangement)
Peach's Castle Map (World 8) (Castlevania: Dracula X Arrangement)
Peach's Castle - Castle ("The Final Battle" - Main Course) (Castlevania: Dracula X Arrangement)
Peach's Castle - Castle ("The Final Battle" - Bowser Fight 1) (Castlevania: Dracula X Arrangement)
Peach's Castle - Castle ("The Final Battle" - Bowser Fight 2) (Castlevania: Dracula X Arrangement)
Peach's Castle - Castle ("The Final Battle" - Peach Liberated) (Castlevania: Dracula X Arrangement)
Epilouge, Part 1 ("Bowser 'Humiliated'/The 'Retreat', Part 1") (Castlevania: Dracula X Arrangement)
Epilouge, Part 2 ("The 'Retreat', Part 2/The Castle Siege Is Over!") (Castlevania: Dracula X Arrangement)
Staff Credits (Plok! Arrangement)

Once again, if you're interested in downloading these and other existing files that I have here on this thread, you're welcome to head for my home base of operations and get said files that way. As always, if there are any problems in accessing these files, please don't hesitate to let me know via PM or via reply to this thread.

Thanks all, and let's look forward to these operations staying strong for 2015! I'm out.

Re: M.C.'s "Mario Music" SNES Arrangement Gallery (MINI-BULLETIN on Two Cases)

Hey there, everyone; got two quick news items to report for these operations.

First, the "Master List" document of file links on our OpenDrive account has been updated since a few hours ago (I just snagged the time to place an annoucement here). You can check said document in question by accessing it from this link. Once again, I've noticed from a few months back that these aren't "direct download" links on that document; if you are interested in downloading said files, I recommend you folks to my home base of operations and do said procedures from there.

Second, my operations are currently on a temporary "hiatus" as I'm trying to investigate other venues in trying to get the word out about it. It's closing in on the five year anniversary in about a little under one month, and it looks like I may have to prepare to "do more" in order to keep this operation alive. Keeping fingers crossed, but I'm still optimistic about the coming possibilities. Stay tuned, all. I'm out.

Re: M.C.'s "Mario Music" SNES Arrangement Gallery (*QUICK BULLETIN - POST #78*)

Hey Mer, just thought I'd say that I'm keeping up with this if you ever decide to release more music. Great job thus far! See you around, paisano!

Re: M.C.'s "Mario Music" SNES Arrangement Gallery (*QUICK BULLETIN - POST #78*)

The Ultimate Mario Fan said:
Hey Mer, just thought I'd say that I'm keeping up with this if you ever decide to release more music. Great job thus far! See you around, paisano!

Believe me, I'm still on this "operation"; I've just been STILL dealing with circumstances as of late. Hopefully I'll post more details as the weeks forge ahead on this thread.

Re: M.C.'s "Mario Music" SNES Arrangement Gallery (Still Alive! 12/29/2015)

Oh my heavens! Operations wise on this thread, I can't believe it's been almost one year and this has been collecting dust all this time?! Yeah, it's definitely been long-time-no-post around these parts (especially on this thread)... even to the point of some folks thinking "is this thing that M. C.'s doing really dead?" Well this post is the answer that no, I am seriously not dead, and neither is this operation I'm doing. But other "personal situations" have been getting in my way ever since my last actual update before 2014 came to a close; not to mention that a certain part of those situations have attempted to kill my enthusiasm for this thing... and I mean literally. Obviously, I won't say the "details" about them here, but I will say that I have been (and still am) feverishly sorting them out so that I'll be back at full strength for the 2016 year itself when it comes.

However, that does not mean that I've been sitting idly on the sidelines either. Case in point, during the past one to two months, I've been getting back into the "SNES music style arrangement groove" (albeit slowly) targeting the musical score of Super Mario 3D World. The bulk of my "first batch" of targets has been done on the backend; I just need to target two more (they're simple ones; no, I won't disclose what they are), then I can see about finally doing the "finalizing" of these files to share with you all before 2015 comes to a close in just a few days.

But before I can proceed to post said files for you to check out, I have two important things to deal with "operations wise", which is the actual announcement, which I'll detail below.

(1) The "file links" themselves on the backend which hosts my music stuff for this thread has gone through a "restructuring" since a few months ago, and as a result, the download/counters for them have been reset (which tell me how many times you all have downloaded/viewed the said files, also telling me which installments have been of high interest to you all, music wise). To that event, I'm going to have to take the files themselves offline temporarily and reupload them again so I can get the new links and update the topic starters for this thread. In the meantime, you're still able to see about getting the music files that you're looking for at my "home base" for these operations overall, which you're still invited to check out and also join the forum community there (which we still need new members to this day, but that's for another day; but please don't hesitate to join us there too).

(2) You may have noticed that the "header images" for this thread may have changed slightly. There's good reason for that: first, the previous image host was going through a "restructuring" themselves and as a result "terminated" my account that was hosting them. Thankfully, I have an alternate active image hosting account which brings me to number two: it also came at a very interesting time since after nearly six years, the "header images" themselves needed an update. The past years had me using materials corresponding with the Super Paper Mario installment. Now they're using the hand-drawn materials that coincide with the "modern" Super Mario series' overall (which for the most part, most of the icons involved for the new header images I've uploaded to the alternate image hosting account that I have were also featured as correspondence to Super Mario 3D World, which is the very same installment that I'm feverishly attempting to finish up the "first batch" of SNES music style arrangement targets for! I know, it's very insane.). Anyway, as stated earlier in this post, I'm definitely looking forward to sharing the "first batch" of SNES music style arrangement stuff targeting the Super Mario 3D World musical score very soon after I finish updating the existing links on the topic starters and "finalizing" the files that I have currently on standby.

I do apologize if this is a really huge wall of text, but the bottom line is that I'm still here and preparing to get this back into action full force before 2015 is over. Watch for it. I'll keep you all posted, of course; however, if you have any further questions about said announcement I have here, please don't hesistate to reply on this thread or send me a PM if there's something that isn't suitable to be shared publically on this board itself. I'm out for now, everyone; I'll see you all later.

Re: M.C.'s "Mario Music" SNES Arrangement Gallery (1st Update of 2016!)

All right, everyone on this thread; I got two major things to announce on this thread before I turn in for the night (and they're both good ones!).

First, and most importantly, the "music arrangement update" drought is finally over after a little more than one year of "personal turbulence matters" on my end. As of tonight, brace yourselves... 38 new SNES music style arrangement files from yours truly have been added that target the Super Mario 3D World score. The said new file links can be "revealed" by clicking the "spoiler" button to show what I've targeted in this "first batch".

Getting Ready (Disney's Magical Quest 1 Arrangement)
Title Screen/File Select (Disney's Bonkers (SNES Version - Capcom) Arrangement)
Opening - Part 1 (Fireworks Show) (Disney's Bonkers (SNES Version - Capcom) Arrangement)
Opening - Part 2 (Green Sprixie Princess Appears/A Plea For Help) (Disney's Magical Quest 2 Arrangement)
Opening - Part 3 (Bowser Appears!/Sprixie Princess Captured/The Chase Begins) (Disney's Aladdin (SNES Version - Capcom) Arrangement)
World Map: Sprixie Princess Spotted and In Distress! (Disney's Bonkers (SNES Version - Capcom) Arrangement)
World Map: The Sprixie Princess Rescue Operation Begins (Disney's Aladdin (SNES Version - Capcom) Arrangement)
Main Theme ("Super Bell Hill") (Disney's Bonkers (SNES Version - Capcom) Arrangement)
Course Clear (Main Fanfare) (Disney's Bonkers (SNES Version - Capcom) Arrangement)
World 1 Map (Rocko's Modern Life: Spunky's Dangerous Day Arrangement)
World 3 Map (Disney's Magical Quest 2 Arrangement)
World 4 Map (Rocko's Modern Life: Spunky's Dangerous Day Arrangement)
World 5 Map (Rocko's Modern Life: Spunky's Dangerous Day Arrangement)
World 7 Map (World Castle) (Disney's Aladdin (SNES Version - Capcom) Arrangement)
World 8 Map (World Bowser) (Disney's Aladdin (SNES Version - Capcom) Arrangement)
Underground/Cavern Courses (Castlevania: Dracula X Arrangement)
Bowser's Castle Courses (Prepare to Infiltrate!) (Disney's Magical Quest 1 Arrangement)
Bowser's Castle Courses (Main Theme) (Disney's Magical Quest 1 Arrangement)
Bowser Fight: "Bowser's Highway Showdown" (Castlevania: Dracula X Arrangement)
Double Cherry Pass (Disney's Bonkers (SNES Version - Capcom) Arrangement)
Beep Block Skyway (Plok! Arrangement)
Tank Courses ("Bowser's Bullet Bill/Bob-omb Brigade") (Castlevania: Dracula X Arrangement)
Major Enemy Ahead (Bubsy: Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind Arrangement)
Mountain/Savannah/Bullet Bill Base Courses (Rocko's Modern Life: Spunky's Dangerous Day Arrangement)
Train Courses ("The Bullet Bill Express"/"The Bowser Express") (Disney's Magical Quest 1 Arrangement)
Jungle Courses (Rocko's Modern Life: Spunky's Dangerous Day Arrangement)
Mysterious Castle/Dungeon Courses (Super Castlevania 4 Arrangement)
Lava Lair Courses ("Simmering Lava Lake"/"Trick Trap Tower") (Castlevania: Dracula X Arrangement)
The Great Tower of Bowser Land - Main Course (Castlevania: Dracula X Arrangement)
The Great Tower of Bowser Land - The Looming Tower/Bowser Drops In! ("Meowser") (Castlevania: Dracula X Arrangement)
The Great Tower of Bowser Land - Bowser/Meowser Fight: Tower Ascent, Part 1 (Castlevania: Dracula X Arrangement)
The Great Tower of Bowser Land - Bowser/Meowser Fight: Tower Ascent, Part 1 (End) (Castlevania: Dracula X Arrangement)
The Great Tower of Bowser Land - Bowser/Meowser Fight: Tower Ascent, Part 2
The Great Tower of Bowser Land - Final Victory Against "Bowser/Meowser"/The Sprixie Princesses' Final Liberation (Disney's Magical Quest 1 Arrangement)
The Great Tower of Bowser Land - Final Celebration (Course Clear) (Disney's Magical Quest 1 Arrangement)
Sprixie Princesses' Theme (Disney's Magical Quest 1 Arrangement)
Athletic Courses (Disney's Bonkers (SNES Version - Capcom) Arrangement)
Fuzzy Time Mine (Disney's Aladdin (SNES Version - Capcom) Arrangement)

Which brings me to the second announcement - along with this, all existing file links have been fixed in the topic starters for this thread, so you all should be able to access the files you're looking for via this method again. As always, if you have any problems with accessing the files in this post (or the topic starters on the first page), please don't hesitate to let me know on this thread or via PM immediately so that I can look into said cases presented to me in a timely manner.

Thanks so much for bearing with me throughout the course of the past year because as I briefly stated, it was turbulent on my "personal end" of things, and boy do I mean really, really turbulent. But here's hoping that the odds will be better for this part of the operations for this year (and here's also hoping that tonight's music arrangement update for this thread won't be the only one for this year). Take care for now, all; I'm gone.

Re: M.C.'s "Mario Music" SNES Arrangement Gallery (*UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT - POST #82*)

i think i should check this out

Re: M.C.'s "Mario Music" SNES Arrangement Gallery (*UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT - POST #82*)

@Eri Ayase: Just check out the topic starters in this thread to get the full details of what I'm doing on this thread; I'm sure you'll love what I have to offer. Also, I'll send you a PM later today, if possible.

Also, once again, if you have any problems with accessing the files themselves in the topic starters on this thread, please don't hesitate to send me a PM describing the case so that I can look into it further when I log in to these forums next time. Thanks again.

Re: M.C.'s "Mario Music" SNES Arrangement Gallery - Ready for "Mario Kart 8"?

Hey there, everyone on this thread. Been away from this thread for a while, but still into this thing. Anyway, got one question for you all: who's ready for SNES music style arrangement stuff from yours truly targeting the musical score of... Mario Kart 8?

That's right, everyone; since my last music update on this thread a few months ago targeting much of the Super Mario 3D World musical score, the next step in my internal "attack plan" was to at least start on this other "high priority installment" (especially for the fact that the musical score itself is without a doubt epic beyond words). These new "additions" I have here have qualified to at least get my SNES music style arrangement procedures rolling (but I can assure you that they won't be my last!). The said song targets are the following:

Title Screen/Theme Song (Spider-Man and the X-Men: Arcade's Revenge Arrangement)
Mario Kart Stadium (Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster Busts Loose! Arrangement)
Sweet Sweet Canyon (Bugs Bunny: Rabbit Rampage Arrangement)
Thwomp Ruins (SmartBall Arrangement)
Mario Circuit (Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster Busts Loose! Arrangement)
Electrodrome (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4: Turtles in Time Arrangement)

On a side note, I'm please to announce that overall, these operations I'm running are now in its sixth year of action! I'm grateful to be leading the charge here and to everyone on this thread for your support. However, I still need your suggestions regarding helping me plan out the rest of the months ahead for this year; we've come to a point where I need to see about bringing in some new "strategies" just to get the word out regarding what I'm doing here. Additionally, in regards to future SNES music style arrangement plans, based on recent "activities"/Mario game installments that were released for the WiiU and 3DS, it looks like my "traditional strategies/plans" for doing covers of music from these games may not cut it for certain songs... or even... *gasp*... for the entire installment overall! The "details" are still under lock and key, but they will be revealed... in due time. You can read more details about it at this link.

All right, that's it for now; hope to do more awesome SNES music style stuff in the months ahead after I deal with getting some other "communication angles" set up (also operations related). Once again, I hope you all enjoy these new additions just as much as I enjoyed making them. Take care for now; I'm gone.

Re: M.C.'s "Mario Music" SNES Arrangement Gallery

Doing a quick heads-up on this thread to let you all know of a "mini update/addition" that I just had to share in honor of "Mario Day" (Nintendo of America's thing that they did today, March 10th, to get us to honor/celebrate all things Super Mario videogame series related).

Here's the thing: as I was searching for more "candidates" of the Mario Kart 8 musical score to do Super Nintendo music style arrangements of as the months forge ahead, this specified course music stood out. Really stood out. I'm referring to the "Wild Woods" course which has that same addictive composing style and such like the "Thwomp Ruins" course music - only that the "Wild Woods" course music is double addictive. And I tried my best using the SmartBall SNES music instrument set to match how awesome that song itself in the game is (although I also recommend that you all still listen to the main song itself in the game).

You can check out my said Super Nintendo music style arrangement of the "Wild Woods" course music for Mario Kart 8 by going here; I hope you all enjoy it just as much as I was making it on the backend since last night to have it posted during the course of today (March 10th). Take care until next update, all; I'm out.

Re: M.C.'s "Mario Music" SNES Arrangement Gallery (*New Arr.: "Wild Woods" (MK8)!*)

MeritC said:
You can check out my said Super Nintendo music style arrangement of the "Wild Woods" course music for Mario Kart 8 by going here;
Just so you know, that link is not going to Wild Woods, rather it's going to Arrow - Introduction from Game & Wario.
I have found it here on your homebase though.

Seeing I absolutely love Wild Woods (and this cover of course) I find it noteworthy to point this out.

Re: M.C.'s "Mario Music" SNES Arrangement Gallery (*New Arr.: "Wild Woods" (MK8)!*)

^ Whoa, sorry about that; I just checked latest replies here and must have overlooked said situation. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Respective links should be fixed now; once again, it's supposed to be this link here.

And glad to see that you love the "Wild Woods" song for Mario Kart 8 just as much as I do (both the original song itself and my SNES music style arrangement for it).

Re: M.C.'s "Mario Music" SNES Arrangement Gallery (Playing catch up; bear with me!)

Oh my heavens, everyone, I am so very sorry regarding this "forum thread version" of my music operations here! Too many "real life circumstances" have been trying to kick me in the rear and bring me down, but I'm still fighting to keep this endeavor going. I have, of course, been posting latest news at my home base of operations, but I need to get you folks up to speed on what I have been able to add since way earlier this year. After that, there are some other things that I need to address.

Anyway, as I said, for this "forum thread version", I'm currently doing some major catching up, so you all will have to bear with me. There's also word that I might have to start an all new thread in the near future because the topic starters on this one are literally running out of content space (due to character limits under this forum system). If any of you want me to let you know when the new thread may possibly go live, please don't hesitate to send me a private message with your request.

In the meantime, I'll just point you to the entries in which I have posted new music arrangement additions of since early March of this year, which are the following:

(1) Super Paper Mario - "Bounding Through Time" (Posted on 9/11/2016) - This SNES music style arrangement I did was in memoriam of the 10 year anniversary of those horrific terrorist attacks that occurred on U.S. soil 10 years ago. More details can be read on that entry itself.
(2) Mario Party 10 - "amiibo Party (Main Theme)" (Posted on 10/19/2016) - SNES music style arrangement of the main "amiibo Party" theme for Mario Party 10; this was in the works for months, but I finally snagged the chance to get it done and posted on that day.
(3) Mario Kart 8 - "Super Bell Subway" - This is one of my favorite songs from the Mario Kart 8 musical score; my SNES music style arrangements of it cover both "versions"; both are on separate files, of course. You can access them via that entry link there.
(4) Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker - Final Update of 2016 with Eight New Additions! (Posted 12/30/2016) - Despite so many "personal turbulence matters" on my end along with my battling to do music arrangements targeting the musical score of Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash and Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, it seems that the musical score for Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker got the upper hand as I have been able to begin a new page that will house my Super Nintendo music style arrangements targeting music from said game. I'll spare the details here, but eight new arrangements from me have now been posted to start the page off, and I believe you'll love what I have targeted so far.

Once again, I'm sorry if this is like a huge wall of text to you all, and I'm definitely sorry for keeping this thread so very dormant for months. But this is still to show you folks that I'm not through with this thing yet and if you have any problems with accessing the files there, please don't hesitate to let me know on this thread or in a private message. You're also able to follow my music operation's Twitter account as well as join me on the forums, as always. I'll keep you folks posted in regards to what I plan to do regarding this thread itself after I rejuvenate after posting this thread announcement.

Until then, everyone; take care for now, and happy 2017 in advance. I'm out for now.

Re: M.C.'s "Mario Music" SNES Arrangement Gallery (Playing catch up; bear with me!)

Five days late on this thread, but wanted to wish all followers of this thread focused on my music "operations" a happy 2017; looking forward to adding more Super Nintendo music style arrangement stuff targeting modern Super Mario (and branched) installments. I'm still hoping to snag time to get this thread itself back up to date, but that's another story altogether.

In the meantime, I still wanted to let you all know about this entry that I posted a few days ago which denotes reviewing the "activity" for the operations for the past year, along with preparing for this coming year ahead (and not to spoil anything, but it seems that thanks to certain game installments that were released recently, I might have to make a few slight adjustments to my music arrangement procedures themselves). And, oh yes, I still have a super annoying backlog that's staring at me in the face to this day as well, but I'm working on getting that down... slowly.

On a side note, I know that the Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash game itself isn't one of the "stellar" installments for the Mario Tennis family of installments from Nintendo/Camelot, but is anyone else besides me still a fan of the musical score for it? Because I hope to get back in action on finishing my SNES music style arrangement procedures for certain songs from that game... soon.

All right; gotta go. Hope to hear from you folks very soon on this thread. I'm out for now.

Hey all; yet another post to let you all know that I'm still alive for these operations - it's just that "real life circumstances" and "work" have been kicking me in the rear all over the place. No joke. But still managing to get things sorted out slowly.

Anyway, I need to know from those of you who are viewing this thread - do any of you actually have Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash the Super Mario Run game, or both? Because I need your help regarding certain things I cannot mention here, but it's in regards to finishing up my "planning stages" regarding musical scores from those two installments.

Send a PM my way if you have one or both of these games and I will reply with further details. Thanks so much in advance, everyone.

Hello to everyone on this thread; a happy (belated) Valentine's Day to you all - wanted to make sure you all got the word that to mark said occasion, four Super Nintendo music style arrangements targeting a certain "song" from the Super Mario Galaxy game have been posted. I don't want to spoil the surprise in terms of what song in question it is, so I'd advise you all to go to this post and find out for yourselves. ;) I will say that the song in question has been on my radar for YEARS. No joke.

There may be a certain happening that may correspond with going into this said update in greater detail; hoping to work on that during the course of later today or tomorrow. But I'm hoping you folks will like the song itself in question that's being targeted here. Later for now, everyone!

Re: M.C.'s "Mario Music" SNES Arrangement Gallery (Playing catch up; check post #92)

All right, two things I need to address music operations wise (yes, I'm still playing catch up on this thread.

First and foremost, regarding this update that I posted last week (Valentine's Day, to be specific) targeting a certain "theme music" from the Super Mario Galaxy score - just giving you a heads-up that I'm still trying to get the word out about this said update in question at my operation's Twitter account (follow me there if you haven't already!). To the chase: late last week, I posted a poll there to get votes from you folks in regards to which of the three "versions" of the said "theme" in question I should feature on my operation's related SoundCloud account. The poll itself can be found right here; forewarning - the poll itself there closes in two to three days, so I'd advise casting your votes there as quickly as possible to aid in my making a final decision hopefully before this week comes to a close.

Second, and I can't believe I skipped giving you word about two Super Nintendo music style arrangements that I've done before that one! What I'm talking about is right here; one is targeting a galaxy's "theme music" and another is targeting a certain "event" in the game.

That's all I have to share for now; as always, if you have any questions, you all know what to do here (as well as there, of course!). I'm out for now.

Re: M.C.'s "Mario Music" SNES Arrangement Gallery

And another chance to finally play catch up on this thread; if you all thought that I was "dead" regarding this forum thread for my music operations, you'd better think again!

First of all - recently, I've been trying to see about working on getting two Mario Kart songs crossed out of my planbook before the "big E3 2017" week arrives next month... which also included that one of them get done and posted before the end of this month! Well, today, that promise has been kept because earlier this morning, I posted a Super Nintendo music style arrangement targeting the staff credits music for Mario Kart 7 (using the instrument set of Konami's Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster Busts Loose!). More details, as well as a link to the file itself can be seen on this entry at my "home base website". As for the second Mario Kart song - details are still undisclosed, but I can say that it targets a song from Mario Kart 8. Watch for it during the course of June itself, hopefully before the E3 2017 happenings.

Second, although this was posted months ago, I finally have a chance to relay the news here that although the majority of us may be in agreement about a certain installment being "less than stellar", the music for it is far from that. Yes, I'm talking about Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash. Here's the thing: I started doing the Super Nintendo music style arrangement process for said installment since the middle of last year, but have been hit by way too many delays and other "personal situations". But persistence paid off in the end and I could finally see about getting my "starting targets" posted on the site a few months ago (March, specifically). The "starting set" of said arrangements I did targeting the music of Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash can be found on this entry (but please don't kill me because I'm still interested in getting this game; although I do agree that this installment itself has a very low chance of getting THAT high on my favorites list).

As always, if you have any questions/issues with said files you're trying to access from those entries I linked to, please let me know on this thread, PM on these forums, or see about getting with me at the site forums there. I'm out, everyone; later.

Back