M.C.'s "Mario Music" SNES Arrangement Gallery (Mario Kart/Tennis; post #93)

Re: M.C.'s "Mario Music" SNES Arrangement Gallery (SMBoards Version!)

News posting, everyone -- sorry that I'm late with this, finally snagged the chance to get this out of the way.

Anyway, the "three years strong" post itself -- I did manage to post that last Wednesday -- this is in regards to the gallery itself in general as well as possible future plan to get the word out about this thing. You can read the details on it right here.

And before anyone asks, yes, when there are new additions to my gallery itself, I'll make sure to post news about it here as well. In fact, I'm currently trying to decide what to go after next after I rejuvenate from other business at hand. Once again, will keep you all posted. ;D

All right, you faithful followers (still hoping you all were sticking with me), I'm happy to say that I've got new additions posted as of today! And about time two -- because it's been... let's see... two months since no new Super Nintendo music style arrangements have been posted...? And I promised myself that I'd get something posted before April draws to a close! *laughs* Anyway, let's cut to the chase.

Okay, I was hoping to see about doing some Super Nintendo music style arrangements of New Super Mario Bros. U this month, but the procedure for my targets there will have to be postponed until next month. Not disappointed in this for a second because here's where I'm getting at. Recently, I've been viewing videos of gameplay for the Japanese version of Game & Wario (which of course is on store shelves in Japan; we here in the United States will be getting our version in about one to two months). And it was a good thing that I managed to view the Japan version of this game at the right time - I was carefully listening to the musical score of the "Arrow" game for Game & Wario, and let's just say -- I had to get myself up and get to "arrangement work"!

So, here's the case -- after listening to the music from respective gameplay videos countless times, I've managed to do Super Nintendo music style arrangements of these versions of the "Arrow" musical score for Game & Wario:

* Arrow - Practice Phase (Target Practice) (Spider-Man & The X-Men: Arcade's Revenge (SNES Version) Arrangement)
* Arrow - Phase 1 - Main Fight (Robot "Tiny Warios") (Spider-Man & The X-Men: Arcade's Revenge (SNES Version) Arrangement)
* Arrow - Phase 2 - Boss Fight (Giant "Wario Tank") (Spider-Man & The X-Men: Arcade's Revenge (SNES Version) Arrangement)

Granted, these STILL don't do justice as compared to the original heard in the Game & Wario game itself, but as you can tell, all of them use the Super Nintendo instrument set heard in the Spider-Man & The X-Men: Arcade's Revenge game. On another note, I was hoping that I would be able to do the music that was heard in the intro cutscene to this "Arrow" game (since it's completely hilarious from beginning to end), but I found that to be extremely confusing, so I decided it wasn't worth my time to even attempt arrangement work on it.

All right, enough talk; get at the files, and as always, let me know if you have any difficulties accessing them. I'll also post a detailed entry about these three arrangments at my home base for this gallery either later tonight or during the course of tomorrow. Enjoy these additions, everyone! :)

NOTE: I do have the list of composers who wrote the score for this game itself, but the forum censors won't let me add them because of a certain "word". :( This really hurts, but I'm not complaining about this; as I wrote earlier, the said composers themselves can be found at my "Acknowledgement List" at the home base as well (under "Acknowledgement List" -> List of Mario Series' Music Composers).

Heads-up, faithul listeners of this gallery hosted by yours truly - if any of you have visited the "home base" of these operations, I've got some very urgent news that I have to let you know about right now:

For those of you have been checking out our "home base" of operations for this music gallery, I need to inform you that I just got the notice from the site hosts there that the account in relation to my site there is currently suspended. That means that if you attempt to click on links that lead to the said home base website, they are currently in inactive status because the hosts detected that there might have been "possible abuse" on the account (which seriously concerns me).

This, of course, has me outraged and I have just contacted support to get to the bottom of the matter and get answers. Regardless, this is also a good time to let you folks know that even if the situation does gets resolved, I do plan to see about transferring the home base of operations themselves to a new host because I am now convinced that I find the current site host VERY untrustworthy (yes, the same ones who suspended the related account for my site) with the ultimate factor being the domain name that the site is under.

The only good news of the matter before this crisis happened is that the music files and main site files have been backed up. But I'm not sure about the database side at this time (which has the content itself for both the main site and forum portals); I'm waiting for support to get back with me in relation to that case.

This also means that my upcoming music arrangement update attempts are ALSO delayed as I try to get this website case resolved as well. Sorry if I sound repetitive on this notice, this just hit me like a ton of bricks right now, and as you can tell, I am very displeased about the matter, as mentioned earlier.

All right, that's all the news I have for now; will keep you all posted if any more news breaks in relation to this case. I'm out.

I've been listening to these songs for a few months already, but never posted here. They are very nice!

Anyway, I noticed your problem with the forum censor on these composers for G&W. To solve that, simply put some forum formatting in the word, like this:

Code:
Hiroki Moris[i][/i]hita

It will simply be Hiroki Morishita, without censor.

^ Thanks for the tip; I might take that into consideration in the future.

Also, to everyone - quick update on the "home base situation" - I did manage to sign up for a new account at a different host, but the verification process is currently "pending" at this time. Also, I got the news that the hosts themselves are currently having trouble on their end, so it might be until the course of next week when I'll be able to get my site materials transferred to the new hosting account.

Plus, the other good news is that in the short timespan I had recently, I was able to get backups of my main website database content and my forum system database content. However, on the forums side of the site, I'm currently considering changing the forum software (thank heavens that I'm able to refer to important post content from the forum database backup there whenever I need it). Once the dust clears, I can decide on what I should do next.

Once again, music arrangement procedures and general update procedures are currently "on hold" until this site home base situation there gets dealt with in a timely manner. Will keep you all posted.

Okay, everyone; I got two things to report on in relation to this endeavour, and it's all great news!

First of all, I'm very happy to announce that the "home base" of the gallery operations is back in action to start off the new month (and not a moment too soon)! One thing to note is that the URL for the "home base" site has been changed. You're able to find it right here; please make sure to update your bookmarks as well in regards to this case. The emails for the home base site have been changed as well; look for entries regarding that over there as well. Also, I know that many of you may be wondering "what in the heck was going on during the past two to three weeks?!" I posted an entry possibly giving the answer right here. Hopefully this will be the last time I encounter this kind of mess for a long while.

Second, in regards to music arrangement procedures, I'm also happy to announce that they're now back in action again (and I am so relieved for that to occur once more). Hopefully during the course of this week I'll possibly see about posting the first additions of the new month.

That's all until next time, everyone! I'm out.

Hey there, everyone; long time no see (again...), especially in the case of this thread. I've been going through a lot of turbulent situations as of late -- throw in real life situations with my family, arguments at other videogame communities even to the point of their trying to destroy my enthusiasm overall -- and you can tell they're all out to get my enthusiastic spirit "killed" on all fronts... literally! But I'll spare the details in regards to those matters and keep the focus on this thread because I'm happy to report on some upcoming updates slated for later this month for the gallery!

To the point: as I just mentioned, the update itself is planned to get posted before July is out, but the details are too much for me to put in this post. Instead, I'll just ask you all to check out this entry that I posted at the gallery "home base" a few hours ago.

There's also a discussion topic in relation to the post that I just put online there at the home base as well; for those of you who are interested in finding out where said topic in question is, please don't hesitate to PM me so that you'll be able to join the discussion there as well (reason being that I want this thread to keep the discussion focused on the music posted here so far). Thanks, all; I'm out.

Okay, all; will update the topic starters later today, but at long last after three months of update idleness, I've come with new Super Nintendo music style arrangement targets ready for your listening. Nine are from Game & Wario and two are from Super Mario 3D Land. The arrangements in question are the following:

Game & Wario:
Introduction - Part 1 (Spider-Man & The X-Men: Arcade's Revenge (SNES Version) Arrangement)
Introduction - Part 2 (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters (SNES Version) Arrangement)
Arrow - Introduction (Spider-Man & The X-Men: Arcade's Revenge (SNES Version) Arrangement)
Ski - Introduction (Spider-Man & The X-Men: Arcade's Revenge (SNES Version) Arrangement)
Ski - Menu (Spider-Man & The X-Men: Arcade's Revenge (SNES Version) Arrangement)
Ski - Time Trials (Spider-Man & The X-Men: Arcade's Revenge (SNES Version) Arrangement)
Ski - Time Trials - Course Cleared (Spider-Man & The X-Men: Arcade's Revenge (SNES Version) Arrangement)
Gamer - 9-Volt Mode: The "Warning" (Spider-Man & The X-Men: Arcade's Revenge (SNES Version) Arrangement)
Gamer - 9-Volt Mode: "Busted..." (Spider-Man & The X-Men: Arcade's Revenge (SNES Version) Arrangement)

Super Mario 3D Land:
Special World 8 - Main Map (Disney's Bonkers (SNES Version - Capcom) Arrangement)
Special World 8 - Crown Map (Disney's Bonkers (SNES Version - Capcom) Arrangement)

As you can tell, we've got a new instrument set featured - and it's the one done for the Super Nintendo game Disney's Bonkers as created by Capcom. Repeating; I'll be updating the topic starters accordingly with said info as well as the links I just posted above. Hopefully I'll snag time to still do some "Behind the Scenes" posting stuff at the "home base" because there are a few things that I really want to share with you all about this stuff. I'm out for now, everyone; later!

Hey there, all; recently, certain situations have been trying to get me "silenced", but I'm fighting through them all. I still won't disclose said "details" at this time as to why. But what I CAN say is that my music arrangement endeavours are still full force over here. The question is - for those of you who are following this endeavour, are you all still with me? Because as I said in one of my past entries, I'm not letting this come under surrender any time soon!

Anyway, to the point of this "quick news update": the other day I posted an entry at the home base website in which the majority of that entry was sharing news that I do plan to target more stuff in relation to the musical score of Game & Wario. You can find more details about this at this entry. When you do, make sure to visit the related thread on the forums there to discuss what music arrangement stuff you guys hope I'll target as the weeks forge ahead. Once again, the related forum thread posted there is NOT a request thread, per se; however, this will still give me an idea about who here is also looking forward to more Game & Wario music arrangement stuff from me as the weeks forge ahead.

That's all for now; hope to hear from you folks again very soon! I'm out for now.

Hi there, everyone; STILL had been a while. Are you folks still with me in following this endeavour? Because I'm still at this thing; but dealing with some more urgent "situations" at this time as stated in this entry, this entry, and now this entry.

To the point - hoping to get personal situations recitifed at this time because we all know that we're down to our last three months of this year. Recently, I was checking my target list regarding what musical scores I planned to do well into the future, and it looks like we're going to be in this for the long haul. Obviously, I'm looking forward to it. However, I still need your ideas/suggestions in regards to how I'm able to make said operations better (including the "home base" of operations). You're able to find more information about said request here. One thing is for certain - I refuse to believe that our beloved Super Nintendo music style is "dead"; not by a long shot!

You're able to give me your suggestions via PM here or via the forums at my site's "home base" there. And yes, I'm still working on those Game & Wario music arrangement targets -- it's just that as I said earlier, stuff hit the ceiling as of late on my end and it's taking a toll on my enthusiasm. All right; later, everyone!

Hey there, all; I'm guessing you all were wondering where the heck am I in regards to this operation I've been dealing with here on this topic. Yep, still alive - and yeah, it's been a while since I've been doing updates to this thread here, at other forums where I share this, and the "home base" of operations; hopefully this drought will be over really, really soon before 2013 comes to a close! Things are slowly getting better on the personal ends, so I seriously hope that I can get my "SNES music style" arrangement groove back into high gear. Let's just say that all this time, it feels like my overall spirit has been tested on all fronts, including this aspect. But I'm still refusing to give this up; this is like my "last ounce of hope", but enough about that. Here's what's been going down in regards to my "music arrangement gallery operations overall - prepare for a long read.

I'll spare the full details, but I must give you a heads-up on two entries that I posted at my "home base website" one to two days ago that need your checking out. And those entries are the following:

(1) Addressing Three Specific Cases for the Remainder of 2013 - Posted this during the course of yesterday to give full details on what has been going down on my end as well as listing the possible "game plan" for the remainder of 2013 in regards to this gallery's operations. Quick forewarning - prepare for a long read, but I'm still looking forward to the upcoming challenges. I do have to say to please pray that I'll see about getting a new desktop computer before 2013 comes to a close; I still feel uncomfortable doing my music arrangement procedures on a laptop computer!

(2) Your Input Really Needed on the SNES Music Instrument Sets Featured On This Gallery So Far - This was the entry that I posted earlier this morning before heading to bed; recently, I've been getting some inquiries from folks somewhat "questioning" how I've been doing my Super Nintendo music style arrangement strategies for modern Super Mario and branched musical scores. They're saying and insisting that I should see about starting to ALSO use the Super Nintendo music instrument sets of the first party Super Mario games themselves (like Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart, Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, etc). I'll spare the details, but I really would like to request that you all ready the entry that linked to discussing the case, then go to this forum topic to tell me which Super Nintendo music instrument sets featured on this music arrangement gallery so far are familiar to you (in terms of listening to the musical scores themselves from that game and/or if you have played the Super Nintendo games in question). Please give me your responses to them as soon as possible so that it can give me a better idea about deciding what approaches to take next.

All right; that's it for now because I have to prepare to head out and do some important errands. You can also leave your replies here on this thread to also let me know if you have any other suggestions/questions in relation to this entry itself (or send a PM my way if there is something you wanted to ask which you think isn't worth posting on this thread itself). Also, as I said in one of the entries on the home base that I linked to, my top priority is still getting Super Nintendo music style arrangement attempts out of the way targeting the musical score of Game & Wario. Then after that, I'll deal with taking care of the majority of the backlog. It will be a few months until I can really focus on doing Super Nintendo music style stuff in relation to the upcoming Super Mario 3D World (including the "modifications" I have to do on the stuff I attempted to do after I heard the muscial score from the development version of SM3DW as it was being featured during E3 2013 a few months back); yep, I'd rather play the whole game first before deciding on what I should go after music arrangement wise.

Take care, everyone; I'm out for now.

QUICK NEWS BULLETIN: To the majority of you who have responded to this thread so far, I've sent a group PM your way with some important information, so please be sure to check your Inbox on these forums at the very earlier opportunity. And yes, it's still in relation to this thread in general along with the "music gallery operations" overall, as I stated in the post above this one.

That's all for now; thanks in advance once again for your reading these things. Take care for now.

URGENT NEWS BULLETIN TO ALL THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THESE OPERATIONS ON THIS THREAD; PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:

If any of you have accessed these music files of ours from the "forum versions" of our music gallery operations (as they are hosting on our OpenDrive account), then this is to notify you that the file links to them are currently invalid at this time. I'm currently in the process of reuploading the existing files that we have to reset the views/downloads counters that I see on my end (those counters tell me which files are the most popular among you faithful listeners). This also includes some of the files that I have updated as of this evening, which I'll see about attempting to post news about when I have finished sorting out all the new file links.

Please do not ask me when the file links on OpenDrive will be active again; I'm hoping to see about sorting this stuff out before the Christmas holidays hit. Once I get everything dealt with on this case, I will give you the word on the matter.

Thanks in advance for your patience as we deal with this file organization on our end for the related OpenDrive account on my end. Once again, there are no guarantees, but I hope that this can get taken care off before the Christmas holiday arrives in just a few days. Thanks in advance for your heartfelt patience on this case, everyone; I'm out.

Re: M.C.'s "Mario Music" SNES Arrangement Gallery (*URGENT NEWS ON POST #62*)

Hi all, it's been a while since last time I posted in terms of annoucements about the gallery operations on this thread. And just in time before 2013 comes to a close, I've got two things to announce to you all.

First, there are updates to four existing music files themselves; I posted these on the home base last weekend, but didn't get a chance to let you know about the heads-up until now. The four files in question that have some modifications are the following:

Game & Wario: Arrow - Phase 2 - Boss Fight ("MechaWario Tank" Attacks)
New Super Mario Bros. Wii: World 4 Theme
Super Mario Galaxy: Good Egg Galaxy
Super Paper Mario: Chapter 5 Intro (Land of the Cragnons)

If you have downloaded old versions of these files, please replace them with these new versions. It would be greatly appreciated.

Next, the topic starter for this thread has now been updated with new links to the music files that I have hosted on the related OpenDrive account. More details can be found at this entry at the "home base"; I strongly recommend that you read the separate document that I linked to from there for further details which also include about file links that I've made on previous posts for this thread.

And that takes care of it; as always, if you have any problems accessing the files at the new links, please don't hesitate to contact me A.S.A.P. Thanks, all.

Re: M.C.'s "Mario Music" SNES Arrangement Gallery (*ANNOUNCEMENT ON POST #63*)

Hey there, everyone; New Year's 2014 greetings to you all (even though I'm six days late with this thing).

With that said, I hope that you guys haven't forgotten about these operations that I'm doing. I'm still happy to say that I'm still in this thing - I'm just trying to take care of working through another roadblock - and that is that I'm currently in the process of seeing about setting up a new desktop computer itself in my bedroom so that I can finally get back in this music arrangement groove (which I too am pleading badly for - there is this huge music arrangement backlog list on my end that's staring me in the face; every time I look at it, I get so aggravated I want to tear it apart. Seriously, I'm not joking. Thankfully, I haven't reached that stage, and God forbid it gets to that point).

So the plan is hopefully after I get the new desktop computer system installed during the course of this week I can finally start to attack the music arrangement backlog that I have. In the meantine - regarding the "home base" of operations, I still haven't heard from you folks in regards to suggestions on what I can do to making things more exciting over there as we start 2014. I still have some ideas, but I wan't to hear from you guys as well so that it can also help guide me into that I should do next. More details can be found at this entry in question; additionally, a link to a forum discussion topic is included in there as well because I really need to hear from you faithful listeners/visitors very, very soon. I need to know if you guys are still with me on this thing for almost four years now.

All right; I gotta go. My family's calling me back to the house to check on them because we're dealing with very cold conditions in my area. As always, if you have any questions about this gallery's operations of mine, feel free to ask on this thread, send me a PM, or visit me at the home base and post your questions at forum portal there. Later, everyone!

Re: M.C.'s "Mario Music" SNES Arrangement Gallery (*NEW ANNOUNCEMENT ON POST #64*)

Oh my gosh; it's been a long while since you've heard from yours truly, isn't it? Anyway, here's what's been going down with me on my end:

(1) I'm still working on doing Super Nintendo music style arrangements of the Game & Wario musical score - it's just that it's been going slower than usual (blame the school and family situations - PLUS my having to deal with a term report!). The situations might have me struggling to make progress, but I'm not out of this scene yet. I'm keeping fingers crossed that we'll have our first update of 2014 posted during this month. No guarantees, but I will keep you all posted.

(2) Home base news - two things: first, the "forum portal" of the home base is currently closed as I'm dealing with some maintenance work as I write this (plus trying to create a new forum skin which I hope to implement a few months from now, as well as install a new CMS for the main website). However, listen very carefully - I seriously need your input on two issues in relation to the main website home base because I definitely want to try to get some new general content added over there as the months forge ahead. I posted these two topics since almost two years ago, but sadly, they have not been getting ANY responses at all, and it's been very disheartening to me. We're not giving up on this, but at the same time, I still need your timely responses via site email addressing the cases that I've linked to in the entry in question. You can find out more details by going right here.

That's all I've got news wise from my end here. Hopefully next time I post something on this thread, it'll be an actual music update. As always, if you have any additional question, please don't hesistate to let me know on this thread or send me a PM. Later, everyone; I'm out!

Re: M.C.'s "Mario Music" SNES Arrangement Gallery

Oh my gosh...! (again!) What in the world happened? Guys, don't give up on me in relation to this endeavor - I'm not dead! And neither is this thing. It's just that recently in the past few months, the works have been thrown at me on all angles in hopes I would somehow... "fade into obscurity". From family situations to school assignment obligations, it was like a giant was trying to keep me back from doing this thing. But it looks like the tide is slowly turning back in my favor, and hopefully during the course of the summer months I'll get "back in this music groove" here. In the meantime, I still have some news to report:

(1) Future "Music Arrangement Targets In General
So as I said earlier, the works have been thrown at me since late last year that has hampered my enthusiasm to do my music arrangement work, and big time. But I'm slowly gaining it back. The bad news is -- if you all have went to my "home base" site of operations, you'll know that I am currently faced with an enormous "music arrangement BACKLOG"! Nope, I'm not joking. But I am still determined to catch up. To all you folks who've replied on this thread thus far, I recommend that you "subscribe" to it so that depending on your forum settings, you'll get a notice in regards to a new post has been made, especially from me (if there's any clarification that needs to be made or if a certain procedure needs to be corrected, please don't hesitate to send a PM my way).

(2) New "Home Base" Site Skin/System
Two things in one on this part - as briefly mentioned earlier, have you all been to my "home base of operations" lately? No?!?! Well, you have missed a very big change - during the latter part of March, I was feverishly working hard to install a new "blog system" on the site and create a new skin for it. I'll give you a hint - the new color skin and site banner was inspired by my playing Super Mario 3D World (which I will also announce that I do plan to do SNES music arrangements from this game's musical score -- and soon. All required materials I need are there - I just have to tackle the backlog first before I get to this one). It's also the default forum skin for the site's forums area as well (which STILL needs members; I need your support there as well as here on this thread, everyone! Oh, and as for the first skin that was inspired by my gameplay experience of Super Paper Mario? Don't worry, that's still an available choice at the forum area there, too).

That reminds me - and please read very carefully - any posts made before this one that had links to former articles at my "home base site of operations" are not functional anymore; the system that was used for those type of links was uninstalled since late March as well (It was about time, too; the CMS that I used then was found to be unsupported; plus, it was a hassle for me to do management purposes on that software including adding new articles on it).

(3) Your Input Still Needed On A Certain Music Arrangement That I Did Since Last Year
Last, but not least, as you all may recall - I'm still hoping that as the months forge ahead that more content for the "home base" will be added including some "Behind the Scenes" stuff, and one of them is in regards to discussing one my personal favorite arrangements that I did: the staff credits music for New Super Mario Bros. Wii (using the "Plok!" instrument set). However, recently, I've received a few complaints from some folks that what I was asking for wasn't quite clear enough. If you were one of those folks here who also got confused, I sincerely apologize for this - it didn't hit me until now. Therefore, on the home base, I posted this entry to help clear things up on answers I want to get from you folks. You're still able to submit those same answers on this thread.

And that's it from me for now; I have to head out to get back to my house (I'm at my school library as I'm making this post). But I'll catch you folks on the other side when I do arrive home! Once again, for these operations - there is nothing that'll separate me from sharing my love for the Super Mario series, music wise! Honestly, as said earlier, I'm determined to get this backlog out of the way so that I can close in on doing music arrangement stuff from Super Mario 3D World (as well as Mario Kart 8, and possibly, Mario Golf: World Tour)! Until then, I'm out for now.

Re: M.C.'s "Mario Music" SNES Arrangement Gallery (*URGENT NEWS - PLEASE READ!*)

URGENT NEWS: THE "HOME BASE" OF THESE OPERATIONS ARE NOW IN A "CRITICAL SITUATION"

Guys, I seriously need your help on this case, and big time. No, the operations in general are not going down (thank heavens). But the "home base" of operations have hit a very severe roadblock that I need to see about remedying A.S.A.P. - we've received reports that that there have been complaints regarding the URL for the site (especially in relation to these factors: how the URL is spelled out, and the domain itself that was given to us by our hosting provider). So not only am I trying to clear out my "music arrangement backlog" as I pointed on in previous posts on this thread (and on the "home base" site), but now it looks like along with our trying to get general updating procedures back on track, I might have to change hosts again that will allow us to come up with a more suitable URL for this home base before I can even proceed to add new music files at all when I get to them!

I posted more details on this entry on the site; if any of you have any suggestions about reliable site hosting candidates I can investigate further on, PM me please. Many thanks in advance, the future of the "home base" of operations seriously depends on your input to me.

Take care, everyone.

Re: M.C.'s "Mario Music" SNES Arrangement Gallery (*URGENT NEWS ON POST #67*)

Darn! I don't really see a problem with the URL other than being hard to remember, so I don't understand the complaints.

^ I think I may be running into a breakthrough on this case, but not holding my breath on this yet. I have to get with my site hosting provider hopefully later tonight to review my options.

Keep those fingers crossed, all.

Great news, everyone; I'm finally happy to announce that for those of you who have been patiently waiting for me to actually do an update to these operations, the drought is over! After nearly one year of extreme aggravations (both personal and technical), these latest batch of Super Nintendo music style arrangements targeting the musical score of Game & Wario went live as of tonight! Brace yourself, there are 27 new additions here. I'll spare the details, but the files in question that have now been added are the following:

"Game & Wario" Title Screen (Bugs Bunny: Rabbit Rampage Arrangement)
Main Menu (Mode Select) (Spider-Man & The X-Men: Arcade's Revenge (SNES Version) Arrangement)
Main Menu (Single Player - File Select/Profile Setup) (Spider-Man & The X-Men: Arcade's Revenge (SNES Version) Arrangement)
Main Menu (Game Selection) (Spider-Man & The X-Men: Arcade's Revenge (SNES Version) Arrangement)
Arrow - Main Menu (Spider-Man & The X-Men: Arcade's Revenge (SNES Version) Arrangement)
Shutter - Stage Theater (Main Theme) (Stage 2) (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4: Turtles in Time Arrangement)
Ski - Endless Bunny Slope ("Jimmy Lovin'") (Spider-Man & The X-Men: Arcade's Revenge (SNES Version) Arrangement)
Kung Fu - Main Menu (Inspector Gadget Arrangement)
Kung Fu - Main Theme ("Five Trials") (Inspector Gadget Arrangement)
Kung Fu - Main Theme ("Five Trials") - Stage Cleared (Inspector Gadget Arrangement)
Gamer - Title Screen (Plok! Arrangement)
Ashley - Title Screen (The Adventures of Batman & Robin (SNES Version) Arrangement)
Ashley - Main Menu (Tiny Toon Adventures: Wacky Sports Challenge Arrangement)
Ashley - Stage 1 Introduction (Tiny Toon Adventures: Wacky Sports Challenge Arrangement)
Ashley - Stage 1 ("Book of Lollipops") (Tiny Toon Adventures: Wacky Sports Challenge Arrangement)
Ashley - Stage 2 Introduction (Tiny Toon Adventures: Wacky Sports Challenge Arrangement)
Ashley - Stage 2 ("Book of Chocolate") (Tiny Toon Adventures: Wacky Sports Challenge Arrangement)
Ashley - Stage 3 Introduction (Tiny Toon Adventures: Wacky Sports Challenge Arrangement)
Ashley - Stage 3 ("Book of Ice Cream") (Tiny Toon Adventures: Wacky Sports Challenge Arrangement)
Ashley - Boss Fight (Tiny Toon Adventures: Wacky Sports Challenge Arrangement)
Pirates - Practice ("There's Captain Wario!") (Spider-Man & The X-Men: Arcade's Revenge (SNES Version) Arrangement)
Pirates - Dancin' Time! ("Match My Moves!") (Spider-Man & The X-Men: Arcade's Revenge (SNES Version) Arrangement)
Pirates - Dancin' Time! ("Match My Moves!") - Stage Cleared (Spider-Man & The X-Men: Arcade's Revenge (SNES Version) Arrangement)
Bowling - Skill Shot Challenges (Part 1: Sections 1 - 3) (Spider-Man & The X-Men: Arcade's Revenge (SNES Version) Arrangement)
Bowling - Skill Shot Challenges (Part 2: Sections 4 - 6) (Spider-Man & The X-Men: Arcade's Revenge (SNES Version) Arrangement)
Bowling - Skill Shot Challenges (Part 3: Sections 7 - 10) (Spider-Man & The X-Men: Arcade's Revenge (SNES Version) Arrangement)
Islands - Title Screen (Spider-Man & The X-Men: Arcade's Revenge (SNES Version) Arrangement)

I may elaborate on a few of these files at the home base of operations another day; once said post goes live, I'll let you all know here as well. Right now, I need to seriously get some sleep. Hope you enjoy this long awaited update, everyone! I'm out for now.

Re: M.C.'s "Mario Music" SNES Arrangement Gallery (*UPDATE NEWS ON POST #68*)

Hi there, everyone; my apologies for my being late on this one for this forum thread - I had this newest SNES music style arrangement posted last Friday night at the "home base" and other social media venues in connection to it, but didn't have the time to give you folks the memo about this... that is, until now.

As we all know, last week, we were all hit with the tragic news of Robin Williams' passing away (yeah, I was mourning big time; this guy was definitely a comedian/actor extraordinare). During the course of that week, I was thinking about upcoming music arrangement plans targeting the Super Mario 3D World musical score. I was hoping I would hold off on that until a few months down the road because I was taking care of some other stuff in my music arrangement backlog (yep, another Mario series installment - I was currently working on stuff targeting the New Super Mario Bros. U musical score. But my conscience was telling me to drop everything and get at least one SNES music style arrangement targeting Super Mario 3D World's musical score as soon as possible.

That target in question is the staff credits music for Super Mario 3D World, which I believe we can all agree is awesome beyond words when heard in the game itself. My Super Nintendo music style arrangement of this piece used the instrument set of Disney's Aladdin (the Super Nintendo version done by Capcom, of course). And not to be conceited, but this is one of the best SNES music style arrangements that I have done yet in the history of these operations; you can get to that file here; after that, you can check out this entry that I posted at my "home base" of operations that gives you more details on what led to my posting this, along with specified details about this tribute to the late Robin Williams.

Thanks, all; and take care for now. And once again, to Robin Williams, you will be truly missed.

Re: M.C.'s "Mario Music" SNES Arrangement Gallery (*NEW ENTRY ON POST #71*)

Hi all; still on this thing (man, I feel like a broken record around these parts, and on this thread!).

Anyway, I have an important heads-up to inform you folks about: one of existing music files here has been updated moments ago - my Super Nintendo music style arrangement of Bowling - Skill Shot Challenges (Part 2: Sections 4 - 6) (from the Game & Wario musical score).

If you have downloaded the previous version of this said file, it is strongly advised to delete that version and replace it with this current one. Thanks in advance for understanding, everyone.

Re: M.C.'s "Mario Music" SNES Arrangement Gallery (*OPERATION NEWS - POST #73*)

Hey there again, everyone; thanks to those who are still sticking with these operations that I have been doing for almost five years now (I'm still trying to get through "issues", but I'll get there).

Keeping this short and sweet because I have to go get some dinner before this weekend is out - for those of you who have been keeping track of this thing, I'm pleased to announce that this operation overall now has a Twitter account to go along with it! You can check out this page at the "home base" of operations to get the details, then check this page to view the rules governing those part of the operations, as well as how this Twitter account will function.

In other news, the other reason that I have been "slow" lately on making any new music arrangement progress after that update a few weeks back is because I'm currently having issues with my home Internet service provider for almost three weeks now. More details can be found on this topic at the home base forum portal itself.

That's all from me for now; have a great rest of your Sunday evening, everyone. I'm out for now to get some rest for the week ahead.

Re: M.C.'s "Mario Music" SNES Arrangement Gallery (*OPERATION NEWS - POST #73*)

These are pretty sweet! Do you by any chance have the .mid files for these? Particularily the Super Paper Mario ones? I've been looking all over for midis of "Castle Bleck" and "Today's Story," among others.

Back