Your favourite Mario Wii games

yoshidude99

Yoshidude is here
What Mario wii games are your favourite? Mine are SMG,SMG2 Super Paper Mario and Mario Kart Wii. I also like MP9

Yoshidude99 said:
I forgot DKCR too
I don't see why people love that game so much. I suck at it.

I guess this is a good thread considering the Wii's era is almost up.

My favorites would have to be Super Sluggers and SSBB. I hope I like MP9 enough to add it to my list!

my Favorites are Mario Kart Wii and Super Paper Mario and Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Brawl, MKWii, SPM, and SMG2.

oh yeah SMG2 was pretty awesome too but i wish it was on the Comet Observatory again : / The Comet Observatory is the best Hub from any game!!

My personal favourite Mario themed Wii games include SSBB, MKWii, MSM, NSMBWii, and SMG2.

Mario Kart Wii and Super Smash Bros. Brawl are my top played games

New Super Mario said:
Yoshidude99 said:
I forgot DKCR too
I don't see why people love that game so much. I suck at it.

I guess this is a good thread considering the Wii's era is almost up.

My favorites would have to be Super Sluggers and SSBB. I hope I like MP9 enough to add it to my list!
Its good but only when you are good at it. Also I love the Mario and Sonic games

I really like both Galaxy games, Super Paper Mario, NSMB Wii... er... let´s say all of them minus the first Mario & Sonic (merely a glorified Wii sports: it´s sequels are far better) DKC R and Strikers Charged (way too goddam hard). Can´t say anything about MP9 yet because I haven´t tried it.

New Super Mario said:
Am I the only one who feel MKWii got old after a while? I would much rather play MK7 or Double Dash
Well it is more fun with friends or family

Back