Your Favorite MP9 Board?

What is your favorite Mario Party 9 Board?

• Toad Road

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Bob-omb Factory

• Boo's Horror Castle

• Blooper Beach

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Magma Mine

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Bowser's Station

• DK Jungle Ruins

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Toad Road is my personal favourite. A nice and peaceful board is indeed good to see. This board also introduces the concept of MP9 quite wonderfully.
th_ToadSmilieSMB.jpg

My second favourite would probably be the Magma Mine. There is something exhilarating about it!

Oh crud! You mean it's out already?

When I get the game I will post my opinion, but from the pictures I saw,

Toad Road: Looks great and has good scenery.
Factory Level: Looks pretty nice, snot very scenic but the conveyor belt thing looks interesting.
Boo House: Haven't seen much of it, at all.
Blooper Beach: Looks good, haven't seen much but looks good.
Magma Mine: the concept sounds really good, I'm personally looking forward to this one.
Bowser Level: Looks sweet from the picture, haven't seen any gameplay but t looks great.
DK Level: don't have much of an opinion here, but Diddy's there so that's pretty cool.

Sorry if I didn't write the names properly, on iPad.

Toad Road: Very mario-esque, a good start and not too dangerous
Boo's Horror Castle: reminds me of ghost houses which aren't my favorite :mad:
Blooper Beach: You can go in water!
Magma Mine: The lava makes it more tense unlike other games.
Bowser Station: Too similair to warped orbit.

They're all pretty good, so it's hard to choose.

Toad Road: Very straight forward, but good for beginners
Bob-OMB Factory: Introduces a couple of split path things which was a nice touch.
Boo Castle: Introduced things following you. Wasn't very easy though. But it was well made.
Blooper Beach: Great level, Added more onto the chase after/getting chased formula. Also the strategy involved with setting up opponents for mini ztars.
Magma Mine: Great idea and the whole magma rising spaces can really screw over your opponents.
Bowser Station:A great looking level and the best captain events, but seems... Lacking.
DK Jungle: A great place to grind for party points. Also, a nice atmosphere and the banana thing was good. Seemed lacking like the bowser one though.

I'll go with Blooper Beach. Usually I hate water levels but this one was well made.

I have yet to play Bowser Station and DK's Jungle Ruins but here are my opinions for the other boards.

Toad Road:Simple, good for beginners but fun if you don't want a way to lose half of your mini stars
Bob-Omb Factory:The Bob-Omb Gimmick is good and is fun seeing others getting blown up. Liked the Captain Event
Boo's Horror Castle:It's fun trying to make the boos catch up when they are far away but it's not fun at all when you are caught. Like how you have to roll a certain number at the end of the board to move on. Least favourite so far due to how frustrating it can get
Blooper Beach:I like the idea that landing on event spaces would turn all Mini Star into Mini Ztars as it makes the game exciting.
Magma Mine:The Which Way Wheels where a good gimmick here as it makes the game get very hyped because you want them to land on a Magma space and get burned.

Bob-Omb Factory and Magma Mine are my favourites so far.

Sorry for double posting but Magma Mine is my favourite. Bob-mob-Factory second, Blooper Beach and DK's Jungle Ruins joined third. Boo's Horror Castle is my least favourite board.

Bowser Station and DK's Jungle Ruins

Toad Road: Love it and nice music
Bob-Omb Factory: Well, it's okay
Boo's Horror Castle: It's good
Blooper Beach: Very nice board
Magma Mine: HATE IT!
Bowser Station: Okay
DK Jungle Ruins: Bananas :P

I voted for Toad Road and Blooper Beach

YoshiGo99 said:
Magma mine? U hate it, it is like the best board. You don't usually get underground volcanic boards.

People have different opinions. Get used to it.

I didnt really think Magma Mine lives up to everybody saying how amazing it is. It's kind of average for me.

Back