Your Favorite MP9 Board?

What is your favorite Mario Party 9 Board?

• Toad Road

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Bob-omb Factory

• Boo's Horror Castle

• Blooper Beach

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Magma Mine

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Bowser's Station

• DK Jungle Ruins

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Propeller Toad

Dislikes the amount of neglect Toad receives...
Toad Road is my personal favourite. A nice and peaceful board is indeed good to see. This board also introduces the concept of MP9 quite wonderfully.

My second favourite would probably be the Magma Mine. There is something exhilarating about it!

Post-Damage Invincibility

LET ME COME BACK TO THE 'SHROOM!
Banned User
Oh crud! You mean it's out already?

When I get the game I will post my opinion, but from the pictures I saw,

Toad Road: Looks great and has good scenery.
Factory Level: Looks pretty nice, snot very scenic but the conveyor belt thing looks interesting.
Boo House: Haven't seen much of it, at all.
Blooper Beach: Looks good, haven't seen much but looks good.
Magma Mine: the concept sounds really good, I'm personally looking forward to this one.
Bowser Level: Looks sweet from the picture, haven't seen any gameplay but t looks great.
DK Level: don't have much of an opinion here, but Diddy's there so that's pretty cool.

Sorry if I didn't write the names properly, on iPad.

YoshiGo99

Shine Sprite
Magma Mine is my favorite of them all.
I have been listening to this way to much. But it is very catchy!

RandomGuy

Earth Adept
Toad Road: Very mario-esque, a good start and not too dangerous
Boo's Horror Castle: reminds me of ghost houses which aren't my favorite :mad:
Blooper Beach: You can go in water!
Magma Mine: The lava makes it more tense unlike other games.
Bowser Station: Too similair to warped orbit.

They're all pretty good, so it's hard to choose.

Toad Road: Very straight forward, but good for beginners
Bob-OMB Factory: Introduces a couple of split path things which was a nice touch.
Boo Castle: Introduced things following you. Wasn't very easy though. But it was well made.
Blooper Beach: Great level, Added more onto the chase after/getting chased formula. Also the strategy involved with setting up opponents for mini ztars.
Magma Mine: Great idea and the whole magma rising spaces can really screw over your opponents.
Bowser Station:A great looking level and the best captain events, but seems... Lacking.
DK Jungle: A great place to grind for party points. Also, a nice atmosphere and the banana thing was good. Seemed lacking like the bowser one though.

I'll go with Blooper Beach. Usually I hate water levels but this one was well made.

NSY

Celestial Guide
I have yet to play Bowser Station and DK's Jungle Ruins but here are my opinions for the other boards.

Toad Road:Simple, good for beginners but fun if you don't want a way to lose half of your mini stars
Bob-Omb Factory:The Bob-Omb Gimmick is good and is fun seeing others getting blown up. Liked the Captain Event
Boo's Horror Castle:It's fun trying to make the boos catch up when they are far away but it's not fun at all when you are caught. Like how you have to roll a certain number at the end of the board to move on. Least favourite so far due to how frustrating it can get
Blooper Beach:I like the idea that landing on event spaces would turn all Mini Star into Mini Ztars as it makes the game exciting.
Magma Mine:The Which Way Wheels where a good gimmick here as it makes the game get very hyped because you want them to land on a Magma space and get burned.

Bob-Omb Factory and Magma Mine are my favourites so far.

NSY

Celestial Guide
Sorry for double posting but Magma Mine is my favourite. Bob-mob-Factory second, Blooper Beach and DK's Jungle Ruins joined third. Boo's Horror Castle is my least favourite board.

N64Dude

Katyusha best Girls Und Panzer Girl
Bowser Station and DK's Jungle Ruins

Fazer

RIP Walkazo
Toad Road: Love it and nice music
Bob-Omb Factory: Well, it's okay
Boo's Horror Castle: It's good
Blooper Beach: Very nice board
Magma Mine: HATE IT!
Bowser Station: Okay
DK Jungle Ruins: Bananas :P

I voted for Toad Road and Blooper Beach

YoshiGo99

Shine Sprite
Magma mine? U hate it, it is like the best board. You don't usually get underground volcanic boards.

YoshiGo99 said:
Magma mine? U hate it, it is like the best board. You don't usually get underground volcanic boards.
People have different opinions. Get used to it.

I didnt really think Magma Mine lives up to everybody saying how amazing it is. It's kind of average for me.