Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events

im going to hope emmanuel lubzeki does the cinematography again because god bless that man

giphy.gif

looks like i'll be bustin out the olaf theme again soon

seriously though jim carrey literally is count olaf
Eri Ayase said:
please have jim carrey please have jim carrey please have jim carrey

no srsly the first movie was awesome and i was pretty disappointed that nothing else happened

iirc he's reprising the role

AND THAT MAKES ME HAPPY

BOOOOOOO

okay admittedly i didnt check where this came from i just assumed it was legit lol

Eri Ayase said:
i havent even read any of the books but that movie was pretty good so yeah
read them and you won't regret it

Dark Meta Knight said:
I don't buy it

it looks too well made to be fake, and plus it wouldn't be inappropriate if it was a cover-up with the nature of the books
this so much, i want to believe

the (fake) trailer had a record by the gothic archies spinning

gothic archies made the fantastic album "the tragic treasury: songs from a series of unfortunate events". justify your depression now by listening to it. the songs were meant to accompany each audiobook in the series

edit: it's actually by the dresden dolls. still, listen to TTT:SFASOUE

i mean the little easter eggs and the attention to detail in the trailer overall has convinced me that it is real (plus that cgi for the leech looks too pro to be made by just a fan)

netflix has to be screwing with us. like mariofan said, the whole 'reality meets fiction' thing is a key theme in the series and it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume that they're exploiting that for viral marketing

overall i just really want it to be the real thing, it looks so good

I want it to be real, too. I hope the show gets into the conspiracy stuff a little deeper than the movie did.

Back