Super Mario Sunshine Question

ToxBox

Power Star
Do I supposed to get shine by beating Bowser? And other question, why my Wii is loud and shaky while playing Wii game when my wii is silent when playing Gamecube games?

Hmm, if I remember well, there's no shine to win by beating Bowser. And I don't have an answer for the other question, it's a weird problem...

Huh? Why I didn't get shine for beating Bowser for 1st time but I got shine for 2nd time? And I always save after I get a shine

I think its because you fall out the first time you beat him like in the story and the second time you dont.

You don't get a shine sprite. And I think that there is something wrong with your system. :posh:

No, I completed the game and I have 120 Shines. It even has a little red shine sprite next to the File which means the game is completed.

I think my friend's disc is glitched when I beaten Bowser for 1st time then I used my scratched disc, I got shine by beating for 2nd time on same file also my disc is fixed now

Chuggaaconroy got a shine for beating bowser.

For beating bowser you get:
  • Talk to a guy in a tropical shirt and he will give you a new shirt and shades.
  • A Shine, and if its your last one to collect you get a little picture with everyone together and it says have a relaxing vacation. Oh and a little sun thing on your save file.

Boidoh is correct, if you enter the final battle on Corona Mt. with 119 shine sprites the 120th is awarded after defeating the final boss.

Back