In the next Paper Mario...

In the next Paper Mario game what would you like to see in it?

• Bowser returns as the main villian and final boss

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 player co-op option

• Koopalings appear as bosses

• Wario and Waluigi join the paper universe

• The games go back to the RPG genre

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shabam15

Goomba
The Paper Mario games are my favourite series out of the Mario RPGs(actually I haven't really played Super Mario RPG or Mario and Luigi) but still I was wondering what you guys want in the Paper Mario game. I voted for 2 player option.

It'd be cool if Bowser was the main boss again. :3

K-lings FTW.

SPM pwned, so why go back to RPG?

Id love to see paper wario and waluigi. rack one vote up for that one!

Uniju said:
PaperStriker said:
Uniju said:
SPM sucked. <_<;
Don't go off-topic. You're not me.
And I thought you also h8 RPGs...

I never said that I hate RPGs, some of them ttly own. Anyway, SPM wasn't even an RPG, it was just a cheap platformer with an immense amount of pointless dialog thrown in to try to make it seem more like an RPG to fit in with the Paper Mario Series. If they do make another Paper Mario game like SPM, then they're only going to end up with an even worse game. They should make another REAL Paper Mario game for the Wii, and go back to the RPG-style gameplay of the series. Paper Mario games have gotten worse since the first one, which was awesome, TTYD was good, and SPM sucked.

Anyway, having the Koopalings would own.
I haven't said SPM was an RPG. And you've said turn-based battles are boring, and I think the PM-series are turn-based. Haven't played PM and PMTTYD, so correct me if it's wrong. :)

PaperStriker said:
Uniju said:
PaperStriker said:
Uniju said:
SPM sucked. <_<;
Don't go off-topic. You're not me.
And I thought you also h8 RPGs...

I never said that I hate RPGs, some of them ttly own. Anyway, SPM wasn't even an RPG, it was just a cheap platformer with an immense amount of pointless dialog thrown in to try to make it seem more like an RPG to fit in with the Paper Mario Series. If they do make another Paper Mario game like SPM, then they're only going to end up with an even worse game. They should make another REAL Paper Mario game for the Wii, and go back to the RPG-style gameplay of the series. Paper Mario games have gotten worse since the first one, which was awesome, TTYD was good, and SPM sucked.

Anyway, having the Koopalings would own.
I haven't said SPM was an RPG. And you've said turn-based battles are boring, and I think the PM-series are turn-based. Haven't played PM and PMTTYD, so correct me if it's wrong. :)

The first two Paper Mario games are semi turn-based. They have a combination of turn-based and real time battle elements. Same with the Mario & Luigi series and Super Mario RPG.

I personally want the series to go back to being RPGs. Super Paper Mario was a good game, but I don't think it was quite on par with the first two.

I would love it if Petey Piranha was a Partner! Or better yet, you could play as him after you beat him as a boss! just like Super Paper Mario with Bowser!

i'd say co-op, that'd be awesome most likely playing as luigi but with 2 players

RPG again, RPG is my favorite game genre, the only non-rpg game series I really play is Legend of Zelda and Kirby( Mario doesn't count as some games are RPGs)

Smiddle said:
[scots]Perhaps eh two-player option?[/scots]

[scot]Blimey, m'boy! I do believe yar old pate mighta perchance stubmled upon an option thar, oi?[/scot]

Back