Your Ideas for Future Pokémon Games

Mariomario64

Shine Sprite
I decided to make a thread where everyone can just dump their ideas for the franchise.

Basically, what would you like to see in a future Pokémon game?

While bored in school one day, I drew this:
9MkkC.jpg

Anyone like?

also, we better see RS remakes

I think that we should get a period Unown just so we can have all of the end punctuation marks.

I'd also like to see a Dark type gym for once.

Evil Magikrazy said:
A machine that fuses Pokemon together for crazy combinations!
My cousin came up with Toxislash.
How about Pokemon Hybrids. If you leave two certain Pokemon in the Daycare (one of them attached with an item that allows the birth of hybrids) they lay an egg that hatches to a hybrid Pokemon.

Pandapowah said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
How about Pokemon Hybrids. If you leave two certain Pokemon in the Daycare (one of them attached with an item that allows the birth of hybrids) they lay an egg that hatches to a hybrid Pokemon.
I like it. I can't wait to have a Skittylord.

Pandapowah said:
But then there would be way too many different Pokemon.

I'm thinking that with my fuser machine, you could defuse them after a battle.
You could not use legendaries (things can only get so badass)
There would be 2 moves from each Pokemon in the fused mon.

They need to make a cuttlefish Pokemon that's an even better special sweeper than Starmie.

That would immortalize him in the metagame and make him even more awesomer than simply being a cuttlefish.

Like SMTH said, a Dark gym.

And Elite 4 members who use new types (electric, normal, grass, etc.)

Choosing the order you want to fight the Gym Leaders in. Kind of like stage select in the Mega Man games.

New types.
Also I really hope Pokemon gets no further than g10. I'm sorry but I don't want 100000 Pokemon.

Pandapowah said:
Evil Magikrazy said:

Digimon? :-\

I personally would rather pass up on Pokemon hybrids. I think this form of a concept would weaken the simplicity of the Pokemon games.

Steel/Bug type called "Rotoraknid" (had to use k instead of ch since it violates the 10 character limit).

Obviously, it's based off a spider. A MECHANICAL spider with its body made of moving gears and eight robotic appendages (think like the gears that make up Klang).

Yes, I know, very creative.'

Also on Pokemon hybrids: essentially, think of it as the mathematical 649x648 or maybe even 649x649. That results in about 421.2 thousand Pokemon. Scary thought. GameFreak doesn't have the time or patience to create that many sprites, especially if they're not stationary.

Make your own Pokemon. Limit of 50 moves learnable. Up to 2 evoulotions.

Can we please make HMs less of a hassle? Thanks.

Mariomario64 said:
Hey look, it's you.

Haven't seen you in quite a while.
Internet failure.

We need Pokemon not to evolve at levels so high. *cough* Hydreigon *cough*
There could be a second quest version of the game.
Gym Leaders should have higher leveled Pokemon and six Pokemon for that. And for crying outloud give the "Evil Team" grunts better Pokemon. (Some guy in Vermillion City Poke Mart says Team Rocket abandons useless and unpopular Pokemon. Ratatta and Zubat with Tackle and Leech Life are there main Pokemon. Really rare)

And make Team Magma successful in causing the drought in RS remakes. I hate those water routes.

Gallade said:
Make your own Pokemon. Limit of 50 moves learnable. Up to 2 evoulotions.

Pre-warning you, if you do that, then suddenly you realize that you created an entire generation because then you start thinking of other Pokémon ideas after that first Pokémon.

True story.

Of course there's a limit, I was thinking at least 50.

Um yeah that'd probably be the most broken pokemon ever because you could easily create a Ghost/Dark type with Wonder Guard

Yes, but you wouldn't be able to use them on WiFi. And it's unlocked after you beat the champion so you don't make Pokemon good aginst the champion.

Back