Your Ideas for Future Pokémon Games

And, maybe there could be 3 rivals (if they can have 2, why not 3?)

Well I've had this idea for a while. Imagine Pokemon games but in 3D. The camera would be in the same kind of look as the regular games but just imagine it in 3D. Then when you battle,mthere is a fairly big arena. Instead of turn based, you both move around and each of four buttons uses your attacks. Your stats effect how fast you move and stuff and you could use you attacks strategically. Shadow Ball coming your way? Use Quick Attack to move! But the stronger or more useful the move, the longer it takes to recharge. To avoid you spamming it. And after using one move you have to wait maybe 2 seconds for the, ALL to recharge to avoid spamming again. But the one you just used would take longer. For example. Fly could have you fly up into the air where Nobody could touch you, but you wouldn't have much time p there. So you move around in the air and choose where to attack and swoop down. Or Stealth Rock could lay rocks where you stand, same with Poison Spikes. And vine who would do a sweeping whip across the ground. And water type pokemon could go in the water to fight. And all the arenas would be different!

Brock Gym Area: Rocky, Rocks make for ares to jump on/Get in the way.
Misty Gym Area: On a big colored platform in the middle. (Trainers on outside) Water areas for swimming.
Lt. Surge Area: A flat area with electric bars on the edges. Sometimes a shock will go through the middle. Electric types aren't effected.
Etc.

And you could customize your trainer! Or choose from a preset (Heroes from all games)

And they could make it of any generation or just make a new one,

And in single player there could be multiple files. Using online you could share files with friends. And in multiplayer when you play local with a friend, you can use your files Pokemon and they can use theirs. There would also be rentals. And double battles would be possible with online with 2-4 people (P1 & P2 VS CPU & CPU) or even triple battles. And for the hell of it, free for all. Or a survival kind of thing where they make your pp infinite and send Pokemon at you over and over. And it gets harer and harder.

Just an idea tough.

Monkey D. Luffy said:
Well I've had this idea for a while. Imagine Pokemon games but in 3D. The camera would be in the same kind of look as the regular games but just imagine it in 3D. Then when you battle,mthere is a fairly big arena. Instead of turn based, you both move around and each of four buttons uses your attacks. Your stats effect how fast you move and stuff and you could use you attacks strategically. Shadow Ball coming your way? Use Quick Attack to move! But the stronger or more useful the move, the longer it takes to recharge. To avoid you spamming it. And after using one move you have to wait maybe 2 seconds for the, ALL to recharge to avoid spamming again. But the one you just used would take longer. For example. Fly could have you fly up into the air where Nobody could touch you, but you wouldn't have much time p there. So you move around in the air and choose where to attack and swoop down. Or Stealth Rock could lay rocks where you stand, same with Poison Spikes. And vine who would do a sweeping whip across the ground. And water type pokemon could go in the water to fight. And all the arenas would be different!

Brock Gym Area: Rocky, Rocks make for ares to jump on/Get in the way.
Misty Gym Area: On a big colored platform in the middle. (Trainers on outside) Water areas for swimming.
Lt. Surge Area: A flat area with electric bars on the edges. Sometimes a shock will go through the middle. Electric types aren't effected.
Etc.

And you could customize your trainer! Or choose from a preset (Heroes from all games)

And they could make it of any generation or just make a new one,

And in single player there could be multiple files. Using online you could share files with friends. And in multiplayer when you play local with a friend, you can use your files Pokemon and they can use theirs. There would also be rentals. And double battles would be possible with online with 2-4 people (P1 & P2 VS CPU & CPU) or even triple battles. And for the hell of it, free for all. Or a survival kind of thing where they make your pp infinite and send Pokemon at you over and over. And it gets harer and harder.

Just an idea tough.
How would you catch Pokemon (I love the idea, but that little thing bugs me)?

Hmmm, I'm thinking maybe when you use a pokeball either it would slow down and their would be an aiming reticule. Depending on the catch rate, it would either have the Pokemon be really slowed down or just regular speed.

Or maybe just having a button that opens up a mini menu.

If it was on the wii, while using the control stick to move your Pokemon around, use the pointer to choose one of 4 items yous set onto the mini menu. Then you could also point and hit the transparent arrow next to it to swap over to another set mini menu you made.

Or on the ds, it could be a touch screen thing.

Those I just thought of on the spot.

That seems more likely for the 3DS. If there was a Wii U for Pokemon, I want the HGSS touch menu, and you can switch between Poketch, C-gear, etc.

Monkey D. Luffy said:
Hmmm, I'm thinking maybe when you use a pokeball either it would slow down and their would be an aiming reticule. Depending on the catch rate, it would either have the Pokemon be really slowed down or just regular speed.

If it was on the wii, while using the control stick to move your Pokemon around, use the pointer to choose one of 4 items yous set onto the mini menu. Then you could also point and hit the transparent arrow next to it to swap over to another set mini menu you made.

I like it. This sounds a little like Pokemon Rumble to me (weird thing, Ditto's only move in the game was Struggle because they couldn't program Transform).

Well, it's not like you can make 649 pokemon just using transform, because that would be so cheap in the game. Plus that is way too much progamming involved.

I think that 3D Pokemon games aren't going to happen for a while. Why? Because Game Freak wants to milk as much money as they can out of the DS, even though it came out seven years ago.

I was wondering whether
game freak could try to do something with the dsi. The ds is practically out of date. But the dsi still has something

Okay, my idea would be:

A game just like Hey You, Pikachu but that you can talk to other pokemon just like you do to Pikachu.

Natsu "Salamander" Dragneel said:

Wait, scratch that. The mini menu idea but everything pauses while in your mini menu, and it isn't mini anymore, it's just normal size. Poke balls always get the Pokemon in the ball it's just the break out if not weakened enough, so itd automatically get them in the ball then an animation for the pokeball swaying would show and then it would break out or stay in just like in regular games.

^Still just an idea since the first couple of ones were meh ideas.

I'd like a Pokemon Flipnote Studio. And yes, downloading pokemon games on dsiware would be EPIC

I had an idea where gym leaders/elite 4/etc. have special arenas that affect the battle.

Like maybe for a Rock gym leader there would be stealth rock set up on both sides.

I already said this in another thread, but if we get something like the Striaton Gym again, the player should be allowed to choose which leader they want to battle.

Because the anime is dumb Because you would always choose the one your starter was good against. The whole point of the Gym leader always being good against your starter was so that (I think) they would get you to train another Pokemon, i.e. whichever monkey you get.

Yoshiwalker said:
Because the anime is dumb Because you would always choose the one your starter was good against. The whole point of the Gym leader always being good against your starter was so that (I think) they would get you to train another Pokemon, i.e. whichever monkey you get.
Meanwhile, in the suburbs....

N00b at Pokemon: Ima gonna rape the game with TYPWOSION!!!!

Back