New Mario Golf Game ideas

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
As many of you know, a new Mario Tennis is coming out soon. Do you guys think Camelot would revive the other series, Mario Golf? What are your thoughts, and what would you want to see?

A new Mario Golf installment would be nice to see. It has been quite a while.

What I want most is for Toad to being playable. :toad:

I maybe want 3DS and Wii U Mario Golf.
Wii U will be same as MG64, MGTT.
3DS will be same as MGGBC, MGAA.
and two game supporting Connectivity.
Mario Golf (Wii U) has another unlockable character will maybe Cosmic Mario.
Wii U=Classic Mode
3DS=RPG Mode

Let's see. The characters in the last game (Toadstool Tour) were:

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Koopa Troopa
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Wario
Waluigi
Birdo
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Shadow Mario
Boo
Petey Piranha

I expect to see at least 7/8 of the characters on that list, plus a few more.

Peter Sam said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
Shadow Mario
Dear muffin, did these people learn anything from MK7?

Recolors. don't. work.
Technically, Shadow Mario was a different character (Il Piantissimo using the Magic Paintbrush he found). Plus, this came before MK7.

Evil Magikrazy said:
Peter Sam said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
Shadow Mario

Recolors. don't. work.
Technically, Shadow Mario was a different character (Il Piantissimo using the Magic Paintbrush he found). Plus, this came before MK7.
Shadow Mario is a recolor of Bowser Jr. I thought you would know...

...wait who's Il Piantissimo?

Peter Sam said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
Peter Sam said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
Shadow Mario

Recolors. don't. work.

Il Piantissimo is the guy in Super Mario Sunshine that would race you in certain levels. At the very end (assuming you don't have all 120 Shine Sprites), you see Il Piantissimo finding Bowser Jr.'s Magic Paintbrush on the beach. It's heavily assumed he took it, and became Shadow Mario for Toadstool Tour.

How would golf work like an RPG? :eek: Golf seemed more like a game of patience and too long to be an RPG.

Did you ever play the Game Boy Color or GBA Mario Golf games? Those were well done sport RPGs, imo.

Drilbur said:
Peter Sam said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
Peter Sam said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
Shadow Mario

Recolors. don't. work.

Il Piantissimo is the guy in Super Mario Sunshine that would race you in certain levels. At the very end (assuming you don't have all 120 Shine Sprites), you see Il Piantissimo finding Bowser Jr.'s Magic Paintbrush on the beach. It's heavily assumed he took it, and became Shadow Mario for Toadstool Tour.

Uh, why can't Il Piantissimo be playable himself instead of Shadow Mario?

Anyway, my only suggestion for this game is to bring back Baby Mario, add Baby Luigi, make awesome hole animations, MAKE AN AWESOME INTRO, and have the ability to taunt others still.

Baby Luigi said:
Drilbur said:
Peter Sam said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
Peter Sam said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
Shadow Mario

Recolors. don't. work.

Uh, why can't Il Piantissimo be playable himself instead of Shadow Mario?

Anyway, my only suggestion for this game is to bring back Baby Mario, add Baby Luigi, make awesome hole animations, MAKE AN AWESOME INTRO, and have the ability to taunt others still.
Because the paintbrush has corrupted him!

I agree with the babies being in it. Here's how I see it.
Drilbur said:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Koopa Troopa
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Wario
Waluigi
Birdo
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Shadow Mario
Boo
Petey Piranha
Then the unlockable characters.

Baby Mario
Baby Luigi
King Boo
Rosalina
Toad
Toadette

Then maybe 2 more.

Those two extras should be Boom Boom(no, i'm not making him the next :bowjr: although that idea now freaks me out), and some random species that's friendly in SMG/2

I wouldn't hate Whittle. But Gearmo is the most likely sense you can't really imagine a Luma golfing.

Here's my idea Instead of playing Golf Mario does something cool like fights Ninjas to recover diamonds

Drilbur said:
Then it wouldn't be called Mario Golf, silly.
Sure it would see he will play Golf for the first level then something cool would happen

Yeah, I like how you think, G-Shoe.

What about other characters ? Who (or what) do you think should be playable?

Drilbur said:
Yeah, I like how you think, G-Shoe.

What about other characters ? Who (or what) do you think should be playable?
Mario, Luigi, a dancing banana, Peach, Daisy, Waluigi, Bowser, :posh: , Birdo those are starters

Back