Who has an actual life outside the Mario Wiki?

Life? No Life?

• I have a Life

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Don't have a Life

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WarioLoaf

Wild Cherry Pepsi ! Thats what I Want !
Banned User
Who does and who doesn't???

i sure don't 8)

I sure don't. I used too, but as soon as I entered the Wiki World, I was trapped. I went to Sysop Tower, asking the Sysops how I could get out. I took the test to find out if I was one of the few able to return to real life. I failed. I can't return to real life. I am forever trapped in the Wiki World. And I'm starting to LOVE it!

Uniju said:
I have no life, but I'm certainly not restrained to the Super Mario Wiki.

Not same here.

This is a simply a facet of my life. I have plenty of friends, I live in a great neighborhood with hiking trails and lakes nearby, and my life is prety darn fun.

3Dejong said:
Uniju said:
I have no life, but I'm certainly not restrained to the Super Mario Wiki.

Not same here.

This is a simply a facet of my life. I have plenty of friends, I live in a great neighborhood with hiking trails and lakes nearby, and my life is prety darn fun.
Me to but i hate school (going to it)

I have one when I choose to.

ghostyoshi67 said:
YES I DO HAVE A LIFE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

...Actually no I don't have a life now, all I do these days is play games and waste time on the internet..
Sydezkicks said:
YESH I DO HAVE A DANG LIFE THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Lol, why do you say "THANK YOU VERY MUCH"?

ghostyoshi67 said:
Sydezkicks said:
YESH I DO HAVE A DANG LIFE THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

>=[ COPYCAT

Lol j/k

And saying "THANK YOU VERY MUCH" is um... sarcasm, I guess.
You should be glad to have a life. ;) Thanking shouldn't be sarcasm (well, at least not in this case)... :roll:

I have a life it just sux.

lol

Believe it or not, yes I do

well i know many of you know i run clubclubs, not much else i mean i run freedom frogs and i'm trying to starts my books of all the things i created,i write info on frogs,turtle,newts,and im trying to do gems,but if any of u knew u could say sparces life was inside of mario wiki but was not 100% involved with mario wiki ;),and just to let u know i am not a failure on clubclubs! im just to lazy to put up the information that we already have :smug:

Most of my life is on the Wiki, but I leave my Wiki life on occasion. :)

Rudnicki admitted on Steve's talk page that he has no friends and the Mario Wiki is all he has to live for.

SiFi said:
Rudnicki admitted on Steve's talk page that he has no friends and the Mario Wiki is all he has to live for.
Rudnicki is an idiot. :-\

SiFi said:

He also claims that the" Words can't go without [him]"". Yep, English vocabulary will somehow crumble if he doesn't get unblocked from the forum, and uh, he also thinks the wiki will DIE!!!! without him.

Uh, yeah.

Blitzwing said:
SiFi said:

He also claims that the" Words can't go without [him]"". Yep, English vocabulary will somehow crumble if he doesn't get unblocked from the forum, and uh, he also thinks the wiki will DIE!!!! without him.

Uh, yeah.
Rudnicki is funny sometimes. :P

Being that I've just joined, it would appear that I did have a life outside of here. Unless, of course, I've just started living.

WarioWafter said:
Being that I've just joined, it would appear that I did have a life outside of here. Unless, of course, I've just started living.
True that. I mean, Sonic spent most of his childhood not existing, til' he just appeared out of nowhere at the age of 16, but a few years later, he became 15. :)

Back