Who has an actual life outside the Mario Wiki?

Life? No Life?

• I have a Life

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Don't have a Life

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I don't got super speed like him I'm only four

InfectedShroom said:
I have a life. But everyone already knew that, cuz I'm awesome. :P
Srsly. :)

I don't have much of a life. My life outside of the wiki consists of school, chores, video games, school, chores, music, school, chores, and more school.

Did I mention school? :P

Stooben Rooben said:
InfectedShroom said:

I don't have much of a life. My life outside of the wiki consists of school, chores, video games, school, chores, music, school, chores, and more school.

My life? School, Friends, Soccer, School, Piano, Trombone, School, Friends, Home Work, Soccer, and maybe more.

Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
InfectedShroom said:

My life? School, Friends, Soccer, School, Piano, Trombone, School, Friends, Home Work, Soccer, and maybe more.
O RLY? *shot*

Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:
InfectedShroom said:

O RLY? *shot*
YA RLY. Throw in some MKwii in there, actually. :P

Master Lucario said:
Us folks who ain't got no life are lucky.
???

Pokemon DP said:
WarioWafter said:
Pokemon DP said:
WarioWafter said:
:eek:

So young.
That's good you know. You don't wanna get old too fast and since I'm 4 I should savor my youth.
You do know I don't believe you, right? :)
...Why not? What do you think I am? Three? We all gotta be four at some point in our lives and I am now at that souci, nonchalant, lightheated age of just past toddlerhood.

WarioWafter said:
Pokemon DP said:
WarioWafter said:
Pokemon DP said:
WarioWafter said:

So young.
That's good you know. You don't wanna get old too fast and since I'm 4 I should savor my youth.
...Why not? What do you think I am? Three? We all gotta be four at some point in our lives and I am now at that souci, nonchalant, lightheated age of just past toddlerhood.
Four-Year olds are, well, stupid. Very stupid. Or at least immature. No 4-year old could find anything on the Computer. It's obvious you're lieing to just get attention; You're probably some 19-year old moron. Lemmie guess, you're RudnickiMarioX06? What's that? You ARE? I knew it.

Pokemon DP said:
WarioWafter said:
Pokemon DP said:
WarioWafter said:
Pokemon DP said:
WarioWafter said:

So young.
Four-Year olds are, well, stupid. Very stupid. Or at least immature. No 4-year old could find anything on the Computer. It's obvious you're lieing to just get attention; You're probably some 19-year old moron. Lemmie guess, you're RudnickiMarioX06? What's that? You ARE? I knew it.
I'm Rucnicki in disguise... but then again, we all are. *rips DP's mask off* AHA!

Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
WarioWafter said:
Pokemon DP said:
WarioWafter said:
Pokemon DP said:
WarioWafter said:

So young.
I'm Rucnicki in disguise... but then again, we all are. *rips DP's mask off* AHA!
ZOMG!

But I'm being serious about WarioWafter being Rudnicki. :-\

Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
WarioWafter said:
Pokemon DP said:
WarioWafter said:
Pokemon DP said:
WarioWafter said:

So young.
ZOMG!

Freeloader was right about you tendin to be a smart@ss sometimes. I ain't nobody but me.

WarioWafter said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
WarioWafter said:
Pokemon DP said:
WarioWafter said:
Pokemon DP said:
WarioWafter said:

So young.
ZOMG!

Freeloader was right about you tendin to be a smart@ss sometimes. I ain't nobody but me.
HAI RUDNICKI!!! :D

Pokemon DP said:
WarioWafter said:
there's no way I could be Michael-he's a nut
How the f*** do you know his name? RUDNICKI!!!
Well, uh, I knew too, because it was on his userpage I'm Rudnicki.

You can live anywhere and claim to be someone. And i only knew he called u that cause i looked back and read the archives. Now shouldn't it be against the rules to accuse someone of being a banned member off no basis? This is MarioWiki forums, not McCarthyism Forums!

Back