Who has an actual life outside the Mario Wiki?

Life? No Life?

• I have a Life

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Don't have a Life

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WarioWafter said:
You can live anywhere and claim to be someone. And i only knew he called u that cause i looked back and read the archives. Now shouldn't it be against the rules to accuse someone of being a banned member off no basis? This is MarioWiki forums, not McCarthyism Forums!
I'm Adolf Hitler. Now BARE WITH IT! (I'm also Chuck Norris, Jesus Christ, and John Rambo. Requests are welcomed)

WarioWafter said:
I remember reading he got mad at you Garlic for undoing some of his edits.
No, YOU remember getting mad at ME for undoing YOUR edits.

WarioWafter, if you aren't Rudnicki, why do you act so similar to him? :-\

Pokemon DP said:
WarioWafter, if you aren't Rudnicki, why do you act so similar to him? :-\
^Fish

WarioWafter said:
There's more than one wiseguy in this big world.
Right, a guy who is AMAZINGLY similar to Rudnicki appears on the Forums VERY SHORTLY after Rudnicki got banned...

Coincedance? I think NOT!

DP just said "coincidence". I'll play Shroomlock. The word "coin" is in coincidence. Bowser said "what a coincidence" in Mario Party 1 in Luigi's boiler room. Peach is a playerble character in Mario Party, not to mention coins are a huge part of the Marioverse. Which can mean only one thing... DP is really a woman!

XD.

WarioWafter said:
DP just said "coincidence". I'll play Shroomlock. The word "coin" is in coincidence. Bowser said "what a coincidence" in Mario Party 1 in Luigi's boiler room. Peach is a playerble character in Mario Party, not to mention coins are a huge part of the Marioverse. Which can mean only one thing... DP is really a woman!

XD.
Oh wow, you worked that out yourself? Except you're wrong. I'm a 9001-year old female pretzel from the planet Mars, sent to Earth to spy on your government and military operations to learn about your lifestyle and weaponry. :)

WarioWafter said:
Ooh DP you and your crazy theories.
HI-YO!

It's not a crazy theory! It's about as true as you being 4-years old and you not being Rudnicki.

...Which obviously means it's false. :)

Pokemon DP said:
WarioWafter said:
Ooh DP you and your crazy theories.
HI-YO!

It's not a crazy theory! It's about as true as you being 4-years old and you not being Rudnicki.

...Which obviously means it's false. :)
I don't know if anybody's noticed my age on my profile, but it's been 98, ever since I registered.;D (I'm 98 and dying in my hospital bed with only a laptop)

PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
My life consists of living.
I'm 98 and dying. :eek:
Actually, everyone is dying his/her whole life. *is dying*
Yeah, well notice how you said "My life consists of living." :-\

WarioWafter said:
Are you dead Garlic?
Now THAT's a Rudnicki quote. ;)

Back