Fire Emblem: Awakening

I had a couple of double Galeforce pairs (Cynthia(Paladin)/Owain(Dread Fighter), Cordelia(Falcon Knight)/Severa(Bow Knight), Aversa(Dark Flier)/Morgan(Grandmaster)) which I used to the most of my ability. I also blocked off the bottom entrance to the castle with a Priam/Avatar combo.

My character married Tharja <3

oh I forgot to mention, I got this game a couple days ago, and I've completed the first half of the game

apparently chrom got married to sully, despite the fact that I never gave them much interaction at all.

ah well, as is life.

Glad I changed my name from Tharja.

Anyway, Chrom'll marry whichever available female unit (Out of Maribelle, Sully, Sumia, and Olivia. Might be forgetting someone) he's had the most interaction with.

Many of my friends claim all the Sumia x Chrom dialogue is silly, but I believe true love comes from pies!

Copper said:
Glad I changed my name from Tharja.

Anyway, Chrom'll marry whichever available female unit (Out of Maribelle, Sully, Sumia, and Olivia. Might be forgetting someone)
Avatar is the only other option.

Supposedly he marries a random peasant girl if he has zero support with all the options (or they're married already to someone else).

Eh, I had literally zero support between him and Sully, yet the game just decided "let's get them married"

He only marries the peasant if all of his other possible supports are taken.

But that's impossible. You get Olivia on that very level. She can't be taken by someone else.

Maybe you just got one support boost with Sully and Chrom earlier in the game and that was enough to tip the scales.

Viridi said:
that was enough to tip the scales.
best avatar critical line

Also I have nothing left to do on my good file besides support grind and beat Apotheosis.

I got the Aversa side story the other day and did it.
I had an evil plan to use 4 really strong units and then loads of weak units
I also got the dread scroll.
Any reccomendations who to use it on?
I'm considering using it on Inigo as he is probably the only male unit who I use nearly all the time who doesn't have god awful magic (for tomes) and is strength-based. Plus as he is a hero he has good profficency with the sword and axe.
Thoughts?

Edit: In the end I went with Inigo and he is now even more op.
I suppose I could have went with Morgan or Owain as well as they have decent strength and magic, but I they aren't part of my msin team (well... Morgan is only for for levels which you use 14 odd units for.

welp started playing this and got to chapter 6, not too bad so far.

It gets much better, trust me.

The one downside to this game was that it started kinda slow. Sacred Stones kicked off better.

Viridi said:
It gets much better, trust me.

The one downside to this game was that it started kinda slow. Sacred Stones kicked off better.

personally i like it more already haha.

YES!
I FINALLY did Rouges and Redeemers 1, it took me ages to do as everytime somone would die.
Now onto the second one, which is even worse as all your units are split up...

I know, I'n still trying to work out how to go about doing part 2.

Btw, is it me or was anyone else slightly annoyed that the DLC characters (excluding Marth) had pretty innacurate models. The avatar maker generated ones are fair enough for spotpass/enemies but I woulf have liked it personally if the paid dlc characters you get had slightly more accurate models, eg. They could have given Roy a headband for example...

Yeah I can't even bring myself to use any of them because they look so wrong.

I will always remember all my favorite Sacred Stones characters as they were, not as they are now.

The DLC characters' in-game models only have a passing resemblance to who they're supposed to be and they can't interact with the rest of the army. I would've loved to see what Avatar and Ephraim had to say to each other or to see Roy chat with Ike. It's a cool idea, it just needs to be fleshed out more. Then again, that would've taken so much longer to implement.

But at least their new artwork looks nice. Right?

I like the pretty artwork but I still get kinda mad that the models were just avatar generated.
They could have used clothes/hair from other ingame characters, they did it with Marths so why not other PAID dlc characters?

Back