Fire Emblem: Awakening

I didn't get Anna from the twin chapter. Do you get her later, or what?

I haven't married anyone yet though (On Chapter 6). My character and Chrom are at A level though and they can beat pretty much anyone.

And Virion has to be one of my favorite characters. Am I not a thing of beauty?

New Super Mario said:
I didn't get Anna from the twin chapter. Do you get her later, or what?
You get her after killing the other twin, provided she survives the battle.

New Super Mario said:
Got the Champions of Yore 1 pack, but not sure I'll get anymore, simply since I don't want to pay for it.
While I understand where you're coming from, a lot of the later DLC looks to be a lot more robust and challenging than Champions of Yore 1. I'm definitely interested in the new classes you can get from it.
hehe smash brethren

Might get some more if I ever get some spare money. And will you still get to use them on other save files?

And Anna died, so that explains it. I think I'll be fine without her though.

I don't see why you couldn't use them on other save files seeing as how it saves to your SD card. I'm pretty sure you'd be able to.

And you should be fine without Anna. I haven't really found much use for her, myself.

I think I'm gonna pick this up soon to have something to play until dark moon drops. I've heard a lot of good things about it

lon'qu and panne are actually really good together, would recommend

sumia and henry are great if you're opting for dark flier sumia, the mag boost she gets from him makes her a competent mage (also henry is an amazing character in general)

i wanted to marry anna and gaius together but the game shot it down...................

So Xze's been looking for FE:A, but apparently he's having trouble finding it, too :(

If I downloaded it off the Eshop (which I don't really want to do), how space would that take up?

Silver Spoon said:
So Xze's been looking for FE:A, but apparently he's having trouble finding it, too :(

If I downloaded it off the Eshop (which I don't really want to do), how space would that take up?
Probably lots. The demo alone took up lots of space.

Yeah, I figured as much. I looked around and apparently it takes up about 8579 blocks of space

Apparently this game doesn't come out for about a month and a half on the game shop I buy from. So I won't be getting it for a while. It gives me time to save up more money though.

Silver Spoon said:
Yeah, I figured as much. I looked around and apparently it takes up about 8579 blocks of space
And each DLC map takes up 30-ish or so blocks. So there's something else to take into consideration.

double posting because question

Does anyone else find Stahl kinda useless or am I just not doing something right?

i haven't used stahl since the beginning of the game, so i'm pretty sure it's nothing you've done

he's probably a good unit if you get lucky with the rng but i didn't feel the need to have 2 cavaliers

got the game, so long outside interaction

also turb won't let me marry the people i want to marry she's messing with my otps :'(

I've been using Stahl more than Sully, actually.

Speaking of which, I can't... Put down... The game... Help...

A New World Record said:
God I want this game so badly ;_;

Any recommendations on who the best early-units are?
I love using Virion (not sure if that's just me or something).

I got 3 Master Seals now, and 1 Second Seal. I'm thinking about using them on Chrom, Virion, and maybe Lon 'qu? Might use it on my character, but I think he can still be good as long as he's paired with Chrom.

Second Seal, maybe Frederick? I mean, than I can gain more stats and stuff.

A New World Record said:
God I want this game so badly ;_;

Any recommendations on who the best early-units are?

lon'qu has been a really good unit for me, i think you get him in ch. 4 or so. virion and sully are also pretty good paired up, though you probably need to be cautious with virion especially if you're playing on classic (bow ranges and such).

on the flip side, miriel is basically useless, so just wait until you get another mage; you don't have to wait that long

i forgot to mention frederick at first. he's good at the start and then he slowly becomes less and less useful until you reclass him to a wyvern lord where he becomes amazing?? so yeah try to stick with him

Teruteru Hanamura said:
on the flip side, miriel is basically useless
She's one of my better units, actually. I had her do 2 runs as a Mage, then a Sage, and now she's a level 16 or so Valkyrie with a rating into the 200s.

Okay, I've been playing this game like crazy, and I love it! Although, there IS one thing I want to talk about something that confused me. After chapter 13, it's revealed that "Masked Marth" is actually
Lucina, Chrom's daughter from the future. I saw this coming a mile away, but here's the thing that puzzles me... In chapter... 7, was it? Well, in an earlier chapter, when Validar attempts to assassinate Elise, "Marth" intervenes so she can change the future. She convinces Chrom she's not lying by stopping an assassin who, according to "Marth", killed him at that point in the original timeline. But if that were the case, how is it that Lucina even exists? She said she learned her swordsmanship from her father, but her father DIED according to that chapter! Not to mention, in the current timeline, she is born in-between a two-year gap between the assassination attempt and when Walhart invades Valm, so even if she WAS born before the assassination attempt, how did Chrom manage to teach her anything?! Oy... Time travel's confusing

Soarin' said:
Teruteru Hanamura said:
on the flip side, miriel is basically useless
She's one of my better units, actually. I had her do 2 runs as a Mage, then a Sage, and now she's a level 16 or so Valkyrie with a rating into the 200s.
Miriel is just average. I only use her if there's some reason to use her.

Just got to Chapter 11.

@Smashgoom

Please, please, please, PLEASE put stuff like that (and I mean all of it) in a spoiler. I hate getting my Fire Emblem plot line spoiled!

New Super Mario said:
@Smashgoom

Please, please, please, PLEASE put stuff like that (and I mean all of it) in a spoiler. I hate getting my Fire Emblem plot line spoiled!
...I did. :|

Smashgoom202 said:
New Super Mario said:
@Smashgoom

...I did. :|
Yes, but even saying "Masked Marth" is actually revealed to be" is enough to ruin the plot for me.

I just don't like expecting things.

Back