My Unit x Tharja
Libra x Maribelle
Stahl x Cordelia
Gaius x Nowi
Lon'qu x Cherche
Donnel x Sully
Kellam x Olivia
Fred x Lissa

I probably should've second sealed Olivia to Dark Flier, shoot.

Got Sumia and Chrom married just after Chapter 7. :D

Things are going really good so far. I'm still having some trouble leveling up Donnel though, but he seems to do fine on risen battles when I pair him with Lon'qu.

Virion said:
Things are going really good so far. I'm still having some trouble leveling up Donnel though, but he seems to do fine on risen battles when I pair him with Lon'qu.
Donnel is supposed to be difficult to train. I had to pair him up with Kellam all the time to get him to do something.

I'm also trying to train Nowi now (I'm on Chapter 19). It's pretty difficult, as she dies fairly easily right now because she's only level 8 or so. Should have trained her earlier.

Usually anyone I need to level up, I pair with Kellam (works better since they have a support together) and then I fight Edward's streetpass team.

Marisa said:
Virion said:
Donnel is supposed to be difficult to train. I had to pair him up with Kellam all the time to get him to do something.

I'm also trying to train Nowi now (I'm on Chapter 19). It's pretty difficult, as she dies fairly easily right now because she's only level 8 or so. Should have trained her earlier.
Well, of course, I wasn't implying that he was easy to train.

Hopefully he won't be so far behind I'll have to abandon him again like in my first playthrough.

I got this yesterday, I'm up to chapter 4- should I do the side mission?
Virion is the love child of Edgeworth, just sayin'.

It's up to you, you'll recruit Donnel (If you manage to level him up, which might be a little difficult if you're low-leveled) who's basically the only recruit of the game.

I never really rushed to get him because I didn't use him a whole lot.

so i've got a little money to spare, and i was wondering what dlc is good to buy? i've got about $3 in funds added, but i might be able to add another $10 if there are enough good maps to warrant the money spent

Golden Gaffe is pretty handy, you won't need to worry about money so long as you have that, then there's exponential growth to ease the pain of grinding.

Lost Bloodlines 2 and Smash Brethren 2 will snag you the Dread Fighter and Bride class respectively, Dread Fighters use Swords, Axes, and Tomes while Brides use Lances, Bows, and Staffs.

There's also the Scramble pack that'll if you're interested in conversations (and there are those little sparkly spots all over the place.)

And that's all the packs I bought.

Cynthia said:
It's up to you, you'll recruit Donnel (If you manage to level him up, which might be a little difficult if you're low-leveled) who's basically the only recruit of the game.

I never really rushed to get him because I didn't use him a whole lot.
Ah, I think I will go do the next main story chapter then recruit him.
How do I get DLC people in the future?

Amelia said:
so i've got a little money to spare, and i was wondering what dlc is good to buy? i've got about $3 in funds added, but i might be able to add another $10 if there are enough good maps to warrant the money spent
I'd recommend the Golden Pack. Infinite gold, experience, and legendary weapons makes it worth it.

Phantom L said:
How do I get DLC people in the future?
Here's the schedule for the series 1 DLC for Europe:
http://serenesforest.net/fe13/dlc_eu.html#hs
For Spotpass:
http://serenesforest.net/fe13/spotpass.html

You can find the Spotpass teams by opening the menu on the overworld map, going to Wireless -> Bonus Box -> Bonus Teams.

They apparently add challengers to Double Battles and are useless unless someone else with the game is nearby.

I've done chapter 5.
I'm on track for the desirable Chrom-Sumia marrige as they have a B support. I have chapter 6, the two side missions and the free dlc to do. I will leave the free dlc until my units are stronger though.

Cherche definitely seems like Pepper Potts to me.

And Gerome is definitely the Batman.

Which makes Virion... Tony Stark?

Also, apparently I missed recruiting Laurent when I went to Paralogue 14. Stupid game. How was I supposed to know I needed to walk into a village with Miriel? I mean, I even went to a village with someone else and he was just... there. Ugh.

Maybe if I go back and fight some Risen there I can recruit him...?

Marisa said:
Cherche definitely seems like Pepper Potts to me.

And Gerome is definitely the Batman.

Which makes Virion... Tony Stark?
i love this comparison

now give gerome a bunch of hand axes and tomahawks and call them all batarangs

Also, apparently I missed recruiting Laurent when I went to Paralogue 14. Stupid game. How was I supposed to know I needed to walk into a village with Miriel?
You can also use Chrom, I think. And I'm pretty sure you don't get another shot at it either.

Also I finally got around to starting a female avatar playthrough. My main goal is to get Chrom to marry Olivia because that's supposed to make Lucina (and Inigo by extension) crazy awesome.

'3Kraid said:
You can also use Chrom, I think.
I was going to try it with Chrom after it didn't work with Gerome, but then the stupid axeman walked up and toasted the village. I figured he would just show up at the end of the level or something, or maybe he would appear in another paralogue (since the goal of this one seemed to be "get the Goddess Staff").
'3Kraid said:
And I'm pretty sure you don't get another shot at it either.
well bluh

Yoshiwaker tells me he isn't that good though... Still.

so i think i've finished all the free maps (the main chapters, the paralouges, and the spotpass paralouges) now, so yay.

'3Kraid said:
Amelia said:
I'd recommend the Golden Pack. Infinite gold, experience, and legendary weapons makes it worth it.

yeah, i think i'll probably buy that and the scramble pack.

although i'm not sure what i'll do with infinite gold, experience, and legendary weapons, but w/e. i guess it'll make future playthroughs a lot easier

Marisa said:
'3Kraid said:
And I'm pretty sure you don't get another shot at it either.
well bluh

Yoshiwaker tells me he isn't that good though... Still.

i never really used him much... although maybe that's because i had like 3 other magic users.

DO NOT READ THIS SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T BEATEN THE GAME. IT WILL RUIN AN AWESOME MOMENT.
So I just beat Mount Prism. Basilio's re-appearance was quite possibly the greatest thing ever.

Spit in the face of destiny. THAT's what I'm talking about.

I'm now up to chapter 8. I have done the Marth DLC and the Side quest with the Trickster. Chrom is married to Sumia and my avatar is married to Stahl.
My current classes are:
Chrom: Lord Level 9 *
Lily (Avatar): Tactician Level 9 *
Frederick: Great Knight Level 5 *
Stahl: Cavalier Level 9 *
Sumia: Pegasus Knight Level 8 *
Ricken: Mage Level 7 *
Lissa: Cleric Level 7 *
Panne: Taguel Level 8 *
Prince Marth: Lodestar Level 8 *
Cordelia: Pegasus Knight Level 8 *
Virion: Archer Level 8*
Lon'qu: Myrmidon Level 6*
Maribelle: Trobadour Level 6 *
Vaike: Fighter Level 5
Sully: Cavalier Level 3
Kellam: Knight Level 5
Miriel: Mage Level 1

Asterix indicated the classes I commonly use.

Back