Super Mario Galaxy

I think you're seeing it wrong.... the big N will probably make the galaxy a bit smaller than normal ones...

That's a shame, really, old chap. Now there's less for our dear Count Bleck to destroy... mmmyes...

Enough role play for one post. :D

I don't see why SMG couldn't have a deep plot... I mean it's linear (right now) like an RPG, soooo...

Anyone ever play Sonic Adventure or it's sequels? They had pretty sweet plots, even though they were platformers. But none of their plots were as cool as the SMRPG series' were, though.

ultimatetoad said:
I think you're seeing it wrong.... the big N will probably make the galaxy a bit smaller than normal ones...

Still... we've seen, like 40-50 planets, more than half unnamed!!!!

Shroobs! or, like, a Sub-Species or somethin', SUPER POWERED!

I think Bowser...

Bowser's turnin' into a Cliche when it comes to final boss.

The game will probably trick us into thinking that a new villain is the main boss, but Bowser will turn out to be controlling things from behind the scenes, similar to Super Mario Sunshine.

Son_of_Suns said:
The game will probably trick us into thinking that a new villain is the main boss, but Bowser will turn out to be controlling things from behind the scenes, similar to Super Mario Sunshine.
I've got the same theory. No clue on who the game'll trick us about, though.

Son_of_Suns said:

uhhh....yeah what Son of Suns said!

That was so pathetic in Supe Mario Sunshine I could have puked like Petey Piranha. CREATIVITY, NINTENDO, CREATIVITY!

I don't mind Bowser, honestly. I like Bowser being the villain, he IS Mario's main enemy.

Great Gonzo said:
Son_of_Suns said:

uhhh....yeah what Son of Suns said!
What if they're tricking us about tricking? You know, they expect us to think that Bowser will not be a villain, because we expect Nintendo to do something else... and just becaue of that Bowser will be a villain?

Nintendo isn't that tricky, so Bowser probably will be the villain... Wait a second, did you say that they'll trick us into Bowser being the villain 'cause that's what we'll expect? ARGH! CONFUSION!

...But really, Nintendo probably won't be "tricky" at all. Bowser'll probably just be the villain to stay traditional.

If it's Bowser Jr. I'm gonna scream!!!!! :evil:
They pulled that crap with New Super Mario Bros. on DS... Memeber? They said the koopalings were to be in it? And then who did they stick in their place for possibly 8 worlds?!!? (Haven't played the game, so that "8 worlds" thing might be speculation... :nervous: ) BOWSER JR.!!!!! Of all people!!!!

Actually, Bowser Jr. was just a mid-boss. The main bosses were... other people.....

Are you sure? I thought you battled Bowser Jr. throughout the game... Well, as I had mentioned, I haven't played the game myself...

Bowser Jr. WAS battled throughout the game, but only in the middle of everylworld (like Boom Boom in SMB3). I've never played either....

Yeah, he was battled in every fortress. I think the main villian will be a new villian.

Anyone else notice Bowser has kind of been pushed to the side recently? I mean, he's mostly a boss or reluctant ally nowadays, not the final boss he once was....

I have sorta noticed that... But now he also has more of a personality; the Paper Mario games have established him as kinda slow and that's been taken at face value in even serious platformers.

Sir Grodus said:
Anyone else notice Bowser has kind of been pushed to the side recently? I mean, he's mostly a boss or reluctant ally nowadays, not the final boss he once was....

Yeah I agree Bowser has been falling back on his final boss days and is being more of a anti hero than a villian

Back