Control the Throne

I turn my self back into my awsome dark form,pull out a gun, shoot Panda and then i sit on the throne.

I sing the song: Running In The 90's for 10 hours which annoys Bowser to death, and then I take the throne!

(Here's the song if you want to hear it): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNJBCQ2e_eo

WHY WILL YOU NOT GIVE UP?!!! I revive myself and steal the throne then I sit on it.

HA!!! Are you serious!? I NEVER GIVE UP. And HEY! You're a WEEGEE! I take the throne.

I shoot Bowser with spaghetti and take the throne.

goweegee88 said:
I shoot Bowser with spaghetti and take the throne.
I wipe spaghetti off my face,and KO weegee with my fist,I take the throne and sit on it.

I regain controll on the throne, and sit on it.

I steal the throne back, and sit on it.

I blast you all with my most Powerful attack. I kick the throne towards GP and Pandapowah, just before summoning the Udani in this harsh, harsh time. The leader, Henrydamoose, steps forward.

Henry: I command that you do not try and steal my throne from me.

Radagast the Brown said:
Since you never actually died, reviving yourself actually kills you.

Your blast killed me.

I still control the throne.

I escape the timelock and punch you into my new Void,I retake the throne and sit on it.

Radagast the Brown said:
What part of "you cannot escape the time lock, you are frozen in time" do you not understand?

But I did escape it!

I now rule the throne.

Bowser45 said:
Radagast the Brown said:
What part of "you cannot escape the time lock, you are frozen in time" do you not understand?

But I did escape it!

I now rule the throne.
Let me make this very clear - you CANNOT escape the time lock.

I still have the throne whether you like it or not.

I have powers that enable me to escape it so I am able to escape it SO I SIT ON THE THRONE.

Back