Control the Throne

Whoops! Sorry. I wasn't paying attention, but anyways, it isn't possible. Based on what you told me.

Icanhasgoomba said:
Whoops! Sorry. I wasn't paying attention, but anyways, it isn't possible. Based on what you told me.

Are you saying that the magical consistency lock isn't possible in a fake world? Explain.

Yes...and that's the point. You did something, yet you don't know what it was. Now what would happen if you got stuck again? You wouldn't know how you got out last time, prompting you to keep on doing the same things, until you finally get out again, and the cycle continues.

Meh. I keep fighting and keep the throne away from all the eyes and magical searching of people. I also put a magical barrier around myself preventing me from all magic. Including timelocks.

Then that means that your own magic fails. That means that the barrier fails as well.

In either case, there is no more powerful wizard than We of the Udani. We were sent by Poochy Himself.

Not even apprentices are as powerful. Besides, we were sent by Poochy Himself, the creator of Penitus, the Almighty deity.

POOCHY KNOWS WHEN YOU LIE. DO NOT TRY AND TAKE US FOR FOOLS.

I'm sorry that I had to let that side out of me. But you are being very disrespective to your Udani teachers. This is a liberty that not many people get to experience.

Pardon me, but when you said I stole the throne I had nothing else to do, and do you want me to make an alliance? I would have mixed feelings about that. But my teacher made it hard for me.

I steal the throne from Bowser and sit on it.

I turn Super Weegee (Like Super Saiyan, Only Luigi) Blast a Kamehameha at :bowser:, Steal, the throne, and sit on it. Is it creative now?

I send away all of them by eating Bowser45 like a potato chip and MMA-ing goweegee88 and Michael Myers does nothing either way, other than sitting there and watching this on a screen and commenting. (that was random i know)

YOU CAN NOT STOP ME!I AM OBSSESED WITH RULING THE THRONE, SO I KILL Icanhasgoomba AND TAKE BACK THE THRONE THEN I SIT ON THE THRONE!!!!

I somehow steal the throne from :bowser:..........And then I go MAD with POWER!
Luigi_animations_2_by_Mufei_Luigi.gif

Back