Control the Throne

i freeze all of you with the remote from click

and i trap agent smith (and his clones) in an unescapable steel cage

i have now stolen the throne and i will sit on it

but I kill you and take the throne when you decide to make an evil laugh worthy of :bowser:

The Throne is MINE!
The throne is all mine!

I use the Dragon Balls to wish that everyone was in hell except for myself. I kill Dende and Shenron. I go to Namek and wish that I had immortality, a power level of 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999.99 to the power of one hundred. I transport all Namekians to Hell. I kill Porunga. I have the throne

Ah, but the Dragon Balls decide to implode and kill you. We all come back from our own personal underworlds.

I sneak to the throne first, going Hunger Games bloodbath style.

The throne is mine! Mine, I say!

you idiot, I killed Shenron, Dende, Guru and Porunga after you all went to Hell. And by the way, that is the Iron Thone, so your soul gets chopped to pieces. Gogeta, you're in the Dead Zone. Have fun trying to get out!

And I become blessed with the powers of Palutena and sneak the throne back into the real world and hide it in Super Mario 3D Land. No one shall find it! (And I did know that D-balls cannot implode, but there's no fun until there's an explosion!)
Throne Steal!

*coughcoughcough*

You know what? Since he's the only one doing it now, I'm going to make an exception here.

Baja, by order of the King of Bowserpedia, and though it does not give me great satisfaction to do so (and since you are the only one who IS doing so), I hereby grant you to use the "Throne Get" system to your free will.

Now go ahead and indulge yourself in your horrible, putrid, disgusting throne gettieness.

You are an evil little minx,

Lord Tritus Posioden.

Oh, and this is no victory, for the following reason.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to present to you all a new rule! Everytime someone says "Throne get" or uses some form of "Throne get", they will be royally SLAPPED, by the next person to post, by order of the king. That includes people who are exempt from the "You cannot use Throne Get" rule.

Except for me of course.

Lord Tritus Posioden.

Yay! "Throne Get"! But now it doesn't seem as much fun. Curse your reverse psychologiness!

Well, since most of us were mesmerized from that speech, I made sure I kept the throne.

Baja said:
Yay! "Throne Get"! But now it doesn't seem as much fun. Curse your reverse psychologiness!

Well, since most of us were mesmerized from that speech, I made sure I kept the throne.

*royal slap*

Thanks for providing us with that example.

LN1! Get back here with the throne!

*We are sorry to say that there is a very violent scene happening here. A certain LN1 may not be here later for comments. Meanwhile, the police is now on a certain 'Baja''s trail, after doing some very violent things with a fork and exploding chicken*

Mah throne! Not yours!

:posh:
Always my pleasure to steal a throne violently. MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

[me=Neptune]chuckles to himself, walks back into the castle, and sits on the real throne, as the rest of the players all jump onto LN1 whom they presume has the throne.[/me]

The scene then cuts to black. In white, a quote appears.

"It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up."

Then, the words "The End" appear on the screen, and the ending credits roll.

How could you Neptune, I played a game of chess with you, I protected you from any potential death, I gave you bagels, BAGELS while we were playing. How could you betray a man who gives you BAGELS? You disgust me. I managed to get alive out of people ganging on me, by stopping time for a few seconds, and proceeded to escape underground. I knew I shouldn't have been so kind with you. It isn't chess anymore, it's war now. It's my army vs. yours. Or we could just stop this silly war? If you promise not to betray a man who gave you BAGELS ever again. Whatever, I take the actual real, not Iron Throne, Throne.

Baja is not an angel, so he can't have Palutena's powers. I send him back to Hell with LN1, and Neptune. I take the throne while they are arguing over Satan's throne.

Wow, we're really doing a sequel?

Goddamn it. Fine, then let us quickly set up a few rules, eh?

Ok, so some people were complaining about how I was too over powered. So I guess in turn, I should make it so we all only have one or two ungodly powers that we can use while in play. And using any power such as "I HAS A POWER TO BRING THRONES TOWARDS MEH" or anything like that is forbidden. It's taboo.

The good news is that you can use anything else that is possible, like guns, or boxers, or monkeys. And, the same rules about Throne Get will now apply.

Sound good? Alright, let the fight, CONTINUE.

I return from hell, using my MULTIPLICATION SKILLS (yes that is my godly power)

Back