Control the Throne

MagicalToadette! said:
I get a nuclear bomb and kill all of you with indestructible gear on. I then use a scanner which tells me which throne is real. I grab it and send it safely to who knows where.

Throne keep :bobomb:

You said a form of Throne Get. You automatically give up the throne to me.

Seriously, you should know by now not to use that.

MagicalToadette! said:
I get a nuclear bomb and kill all of you with indestructible gear on. I then use a scanner which tells me which throne is real. I grab it and send it safely to who knows where.

Throne keep :bobomb:
Fool. My Godzilla form is immune to nuclear power. Anyone who read Zero's story knows this.

Me and Propeller Toad throw you off a cliff. Now everyone is happy that you basically dug your own grave. RIP

Throne keep with non attackers.

A time portal opens and sucks you to the distant future where thrones cease to exist. After you get sucked in, the portal closes and disappears. I now snag the throne back.

Throne share.

MagicalToadette! said:
Me and Propeller Toad throw you off a cliff. Now everyone is happy that you basically dug your own grave. RIP

You forget who I am. I rise back up the cliff with my sysop powers, having landed on my shell. I then zap you to the ground.

Kingbowser99 said:
MagicalToadette! said:

You forget who I am. I rise back up the cliff with my sysop powers, having landed on my shell. I then zap you to the ground.
Jonathan Frakes dies making you rush up to him. While you run, I grab the master sword and slay you.I then take away all Powers and combine them-BACK OFF!

Throne keep with TOADS

I snatch the throne from right out underneath whoever has it. I slap you for saying "Throne Share/Throne keep", remind you of how much of a powerful man I am (I own one of the seven main wiki realms), and take the throne back to the castle, where I produce 500 well armed, virtually invincible clones to guard the castle.

Meanwhile, Me and GP split the profits from the battle, while laughing and drinking cider.

Propeller Toad said:
I throw Bowser at you; distracting you.

Throne keep.

Wrong Neptune. I still have the throne.

Also, now I'm not playing around. Can we stop with the "Throne Get" stuff now? It's getting old.

We use the stopwatch clock from SMB2 to stop time and utilize various tools to free ourselves from the chamber. I then use an ice flower to freeze you for the time being and share the throne.

Better.

One of my clones escaped, and unfroze us all.
With my army of Clones (and GP) we charge into your keep (or house, whatever) and take you all hostage. We steal the stopwatch, and steal the throne.

But for some reason, you didn't steal the gold. What's up with that....

We have a backup plan and throw mini mushrooms at you, GP and your army. We stomp on you untill you all become tiny bits and we burn you and feed the remains to bowser.

THRONE GET.

PS. We use an item finder and find the gold giving it to needy toads who spend it quick.

MagicalToadette! said:
We have a backup plan and throw mini mushrooms at you, GP and your army. We stomp on you untill you all become tiny bits and we burn you and feed the remains to bowser. Then we steal the throne.

Fix'd.

I'm afraid you can't do that. Or maybe you can, but...

Well, don't you think I had a backup plan?

Scarecrow von Steuben is a time traveller. He has been to the future and seen how me and GP win the war for the throne. Of course he won't tell me, because if I knew, I would try to change it somehow. But, in short, he saw this coming.

So Scarecrow, being the master of time, goes back in time, and replaces me and GP with dummies.

Me and GP are still alive, and we're standing behind you.

[me=Neptune]and GP knock the toads over the head and steal the throne.[/me]

Back