Control the Throne

I use my lower rank

throne get bitches

*snaps fingers* "Yo Chuck! This guy's got a thing with mah throne!"
Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks you.
'Nuff said.

The Mushroom Kingdom Throne is FINALLY mine!

Upon using the invincibility star, I run into you in the getup of the Toad Warrior and bring the throne back to the Toad based users of the forum.
180px-ToadWarrior.jpg

Throne share.

I create an army of clones to beat everyone up in slow-motion and then take the throne. I then set up a perimeter around my solid osmium bunker.

Look at your throne, now back at me, now back at the throne, now back at me. Notice that the second time you looked at the throne, it wasn't there. It's now beside me.

I'm on a throne.

What's in your hand, back at me. I am. Look again. Your hand is now gone! Anything is possible when you're a neptune and not a gogeta.

*appears right behind you*

GP...Why all the fighting between you and I? We don't have to fight. We can control the throne, TOGETHER.

You and me, we will rule this realm with the throne. In fact, you can sit on the throne. It will be yours. All I ask, is all the treasure that the throne holds, and possibly your soul... :bowser:

What do you say? Shall we call a truce? I'll help you defend the throne, for all the treasure and your soul.

I've handled far worse. Besides, people often refer to their souls like that, but they're normally exaggerating.

But I'll assume that we are now working together to get the throne?

When you all are joining forces, I join with all the toads and enemies using bobombs to blow you guys up and I teleport with the toads, the throne and the enemies to go to toadworld where nobody other than toads can attack or get in. (The toads with me are loyal)

Throne share.

You are a toad, you have no power in these lands.

Besides, you used a form of "Throne Get." Ergo, you automatically give up the throne to us.

I steal the throne from you and get the Toads to release spores into the air to clog your lungs.

I then bring the throne back to the Toads. Throne share! :P

While Banjo is looking at all the clones he made out of us guys, he doesn't realise that he's not the only one who can make clones.

I sneak up behind him, and knock him out, then produce 5000 of me, all holding replicas of thrones. We all run away, giggling with our replicas of the thrones.

I get a nuclear bomb and kill all of you with indestructible gear on. I then use a scanner which tells me which throne is real. I grab it and send it safely to who knows where.

Throne keep :bobomb:

Back