Control the Throne

The toad army comes and eat you up. There is NO ESCAPE! We rip you to shreds, burn you, and kill toadsworth to watch you in heaven or hell.

Throne keep.

"Thank you Toad Brigade, but LN1 is in another island."-said a random Toad.
I'm actually in the Bermudas Triangle, readying a Thwomp launchment right above you. The "me" you attacked is just a clone, a part of another of GS15's plans. If in the correct angle, you'll be crushed and killed by Thwomps with time bombs attached. Ready, set, fire, and the Thwomps fell over you. Then they exploded.

Throne Obtain.

I wake up Nabber. He lectures me about fads and stuff. Nabber is distracting you so you order him to leave. He refuses and you two get in a fight. While no one is looking, I take the throne.

Throne get.

Some bigwig scientist comes and starts nagging at Logano about the consequences of screwing logic. Meanwhile, I swipe the real throne and destroy the "exact replica".

Throne get.

I fly the Normandy to the location of the throne, take a Kodiak shuttle to the planet surface, and toss you off the throne with biotic Throw.

Throne captured.

Was that supposed to be a reference to every single obscure sci-fi game at once?
Anyway, I shoot you in the head repeatedly and you die with no chance of revival.
Throne Get.

I dropped them all on a different planet while you weren't looking so you didn't get anything to use as weapon or item. I then come back to the world outside your stomach. I then put you a machine I called by whistling. It's uninhalable, as it'll poison you to death if you try to eat it. I also do something that makes you involuntarily swallow it. You poison yourself to death. To make sure you die, I drain your HP until it becomes 0.

Throne Obtain

I put something that feels exactly like me as a weight on your stomach. Also, I did some strange thing to you so you became temporarily blind so you didn't see what I did to you. Also, I didn't make you swallow a portal, I made you swallow a poison-bot, which poisons you to death if you eat/swallow it, which you did. You die as a result. The End.

Throne Maintain

Back