Control the Throne

I tackle you and knock you into a puddle of mud. I steal the throne while you're down and escape to France.

Throne get.

Mistletoad said:
LuigiNo.1 said:
@PokemonTrainerRed: I hypnotize you to release your Pikachu, and I capture it for myself since it's now wild.

I sue you for copyright infringement and win the throne after an exhaustive series of court sessions.

Throne get.
You forgot the part that you had no proof that I copyright infringed something. If the Pokemon is wild(which it will be after it's released), it can be captured.

After getting with this. I fire mah lazar which burns everybody's upper part of the body except me. I take the throne as prize for winning the Death Battle.

Throne Get.

LuigiNo.1 said:
Mistletoad said:
LuigiNo.1 said:
@PokemonTrainerRed: I hypnotize you to release your Pikachu, and I capture it for myself since it's now wild.

I sue you for copyright infringement and win the throne after an exhaustive series of court sessions.

Throne get.
You forgot the part that you had no proof that I copyright infringed something. If the Pokemon is wild(which it will be after it's released), it can be captured.

After getting with this. I fire mah lazar which burns everybody's upper part of the body except me. I take the throne as prize for winning the Death Battle.

Throne Get.

What? I didn't sue you for the pokemon, I sued you for the hypnotism. Due to this fault in logic, I keep the throne by default.

Throne keep.

Baby Time said:
I send out a Dugtrio and have it's Arena Trap ability trap everybody. Then I send out an Alakazam and have it use Psychic to lift up the throne and give it to me.

Throne get, and nobody can get past my Pokemon.

inb4somebodysaysthattheydon'tplaypokemon

Kinda late, but I don't play Pokemon.

Anyway, I smash Hypnotoad into the ground, and abscond with the throne.

Throne Share.

I grab a hypnosis item and hypnotize Epic Nitwit, then counter Mistletoad who should change his name back to HypnoToad or LazyToad or whatever.

Throne Get.

I use Dugtrio's Arena Trap ability again. Everybody who plays Pokemon is trapped.

The ones that don't share the throne with me.

Throne share.

Epic Nitwit said:
Baby Time said:
I send out a Dugtrio and have it's Arena Trap ability trap everybody. Then I send out an Alakazam and have it use Psychic to lift up the throne and give it to me.

Throne Share.

Seriously, what do you play?

You don't play soccer.
You don't play baseball.
You don't play Pokemon.

Baby Time said:
Epic Nitwit said:
Baby Time said:

Throne Share.

Seriously, what do you play?

You don't play soccer.
You don't play baseball.
You don't play Pokemon.

All sorts of things. There's many more things other than soccer, baseball, and Pokemon to play.

Anyway, since you are distracted, I abscond with the throne.

Throne Share.

I challenge you to either a match of dodgeball, ice hockey (with a wall as our goalies), basketball or volleyball.

You better pick one of them.

Mistletoad said:
LuigiNo.1 said:
Mistletoad said:
LuigiNo.1 said:

Throne get.

Throne Get.

What? I didn't sue you for the pokemon, I sued you for the hypnotism. Due to this fault in logic, I keep the throne by default.

Throne keep.
If you sued me for hypnotism you should have sued other people who do that. Either ways, I pay the jail fee and I summon a meteor storm in the area where the throne is. It kills anybody in a radius of 400 square miles. Fortunately, I'm at 500 square miles away. I teleport into the throne after you die. If Security Lady isn't dead, I call her boss and convince her to fire her. She gets angry/depressed, but she is taken anyway anything she can use to take the throne away from me. I also anulate YoshiMonsta's Super Dragon ability, making him a mortal and vincible.

Throne Get

I have my Tentacruel use Toxic Spikes. From now on, anybody who plays Pokemon gets badly poisoned. The ones that don't share the throne with me.

Throne get.

Oh sorry, all of my Pokemon have Levitate so they are inmune to Toxic Spikes. Also, I'm inmune to your silly picture. I call your new boss and convince him to fire you. He does, and all of your equipment(including your silly pictures) is destroyed so you never use it and I take the throne. Then I use an age accelerator gun to accelerate your age until you die.

Throne Get.

I send out a Wobbuffet. It's Shadow Tag ability prevents people from leaving. Then I have my Gengar scare you guys away.

Anybody who doesn't play Pokemon is completely immune to this effect.

I don't play Pokemon so I take the Throne off.

Throne Get.

You fail to destroy me. Because I am awesome like that.

Throne get, and share with Nitwit in any way that he may have survived.

YoshiMonsta said:
I grab a hypnosis item and hypnotize Epic Nitwit, then counter Mistletoad who should change his name back to HypnoToad or LazyToad or whatever.

Throne Get.

As there is a rule in which nick changes can only happen once a month, I have this name until the 8th. I have no idea where you got "LazyToad" from, but that's just silly.

Anyways, as you infringed on the court order, I receive the throne by default again as it is my rightful property, and you are fined and jailed. Due to the constant infringement of this order, the court has issued that it is, as well as I, to be protected by a police squad 24/7.

Throne get.

I kill the squad(human bodyguards are weak as hell), I go with my hypnotoad-proof glasses, and go back into the past, when you were only an egg. Since I don't know which egg was you, I kill every single one egg layed by your mother. If you are a mammal or something, I teleport to your mom's belly and kill you. I return to the present(remember, there's no rule against killing users, for you may be revived)and take the throne.

Throne Get.

Back