Control the Throne

Everybody runs away.

Throne get.

Daisy says "Hi I'm Daisy" so many times you quit the game.

Throne get.

I summon some plants to fight you. You lose.

Throne regain.

It's Christmas tomorrow. I have a present for you all. :evilgrin: But it's not Christmas quite yet, so.......

I take the throne using the Warhammer of Zillyhoo.

Throne Share.

I throw a Poke Ball. It captures the throne.

Throne get.

Wait, you said you want to return my present? You have no power to do that. This present is for ALL the players.

But first, MERRY CHRISTMAS! The present I'm giving you is that I'll stop playing for a little while, so you guys can have more of a chance. :)

Present Give.

Alright, what did I miss?

Epic Nitwit said:
Wait, you said you want to return my present? You have no power to do that. This present is for ALL the players.

But first, MERRY CHRISTMAS! The present I'm giving you is that I'll stop playing for a little while, so you guys can have more of a chance. :)

Present Give.

Awwwwwwwnotcooldude.

Toad85 said:
Alright, what did I miss?

Epic Nitwit said:

Present Give.

Awwwwwwwnotcooldude.

Well, I need a break from this, and it's Christmas time, not hte time to blow people up. You can keep going, no problem, but I want a break, then when I come back I can have better ideas than just something stupid like " :posh: eats you".

But you guys get the throne automatically because I posted here when I wasn't supposed to. ;)

Throne Share.

Back