Control the Throne

Actually, he just said he would give an extra throne to the next poster, so I did get an extra throne.

Throne get.

And you should use some images from Sonic X as your avatar, Eggman looks quite good actually in those. I have one as my personal computer avatar right now actually.

dr_eggman_5166.jpg

I put a Hammer Suit on and throw hammers at you causing you to run away
Throne get

The Spiked Red One said:
I use the eldritch abomination of Cthulhu to destroy the foundations of our dimension, then use the Scribblenauts pad to recreate the universe from scratch with the throne belonging to me. Oh yeah, and I also give an extra throne to the next poster.
I become your faithful servant since you had the brilliant idea of making everyone else fight over the second throne. However, you get up to watch Brother Love do Spring Things and get blown up when I press the "Blow Up Random People Button."
As your servant, I rightfully inherit the throne. Then I realise I destroyed the other one and do a facepalm.

All of that means Throne Get.

I sting you with my Bee mushroom.

Throne get.

I start playing Disco music and Disco dance this annoys you so much that you abandon the throne just to get away from it
Throne get

And then get you off the throne to dance.

Throne get.

We have a bat'leth duel. I win.

Throne get.

(if anyone is wondering what the heck a bat'leth is, it's a kind of sword used in Klingon rituals.)

The blast radius is so large that it blasts you too. I survive, enter the Inator in a science fair, and lose to a paper machie volcano. Second place gets a throne.

Throne get.

Back