Control the Throne

I, being supposedly dead, turn into a Boo. i continue my 4.5% share of the throne.

Throne keep.

Jack Noir said:
Brother Love said:
Yes you have you said the gods essentially cursed me to float forever but now i'm in a spaceship hurling towards a black hole no that part never happened
You added the part about the spaceship. For lying about my backtracking your objection is overruled by the court and you continue on your doomed path.

Throne keep.
No that was my mistake i misread it while i was reading and for trying to change what you wrote my objection is confirmed and successful
Throne keep and and toad your not dead you don't exist

Brother Love said:
No that was my mistake i misread it while i was reading and for trying to change what you wrote my objection is confirmed and successful
For making your mistake your objection is still overruled. Also you have been doing the same thing about backtracking and much more profusely than I have so if anything is to be punished, it's your backtracking.

Throne keep.

Jack Noir said:
Brother Love said:
For making your mistake your objection is still overruled. Also you have been doing the same thing about backtracking and much more profusely than I have so if anything is to be punished, it's your backtracking.

Throne keep.
How can a mistake change what happened you told me i was floating in space and when i countered that you changed the story
Throne keep

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
I sentance Brother Love to fall into the Black Hole and drift for eternity.

Throne keep.
You can't sentence anything man who does not exist
Throne keep

Brother Love said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
I sentance Brother Love to fall into the Black Hole and drift for eternity.

Throne keep.
You can't sentence anything man who does not exist
Throne keep
Your making him not his exist doesn't exist.

Suddenly I wake up from my insane dream to find that I'm a psychiatrist and you are sitting in a padded room, gibbering about time travel.

images

I should really stop napping at work.

Throne get.

I point out that insane people shouldn't have the throne
Throne get

Brother Love said:
I point out that insane people shouldn't have the throne
Throne get
I'm not insane, you're the insane one. I simply work at a mental hospital where you are.

Throne keep.

I simply kill you both with a grenade launcher and flee with the throne to a country that wont extradite me for murder
Throne get

Brother Love said:
I simply kill you both with a grenade launcher and flee with the throne to a country that wont extradite me for murder
Throne get
You live in Antartica. The penguins extradite you for backtracking.

Throne get.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Brother Love said:
Throne get

Throne get.
Your dead and i fled to Bhutan
Throne keep

Brother Love said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Brother Love said:
Throne get

Throne get.
Throne keep
That's called backtracking. You can't change something another person typed. And I'm a Boo, so I can have the throne even if dead.

Throne keep.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Brother Love said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Brother Love said:
Throne get

Throne get.
Throne keep
That's called backtracking. You can't change something another person typed. And I'm a Boo, so I can have the throne even if dead.

Throne keep.
actually i can because i said i fled to a country that wont extradite me Antartica is not a country. Also i call in the ghost buster who capture you and all of the other boos and imprison them in paintings that are than buried 5000 miles underneath the earth
Throne get

Brother Love said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Brother Love said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Brother Love said:
Throne get

Throne get.
Throne keep

Throne keep.
actually i can because i said i fled to a country that wont extradite me Antartica is not a country. Also i call in the ghost buster who capture you and all of the other boos and imprison them in paintings that are than buried 5000 miles underneath the earth
Throne get
Actually, again, you can't change what I say without some reason. You are still extradited by penguins in Bhutan. No meager ghost buster can catch a boo. Maybe a pittiful Orange Ghost, but not a Boo.

Throne get.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Brother Love said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Brother Love said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Brother Love said:
Throne get

Throne get.
Throne keep

Throne keep.
Throne get
Actually, again, you can't change what I say without some reason. You are still extradited by penguins in Bhutan. No meager ghost buster can catch a boo. Maybe a pittiful Orange Ghost, but not a Boo.

Throne get.
Their are not Penguins in Bhutan and you your self are back tracking you said "You live in Antartica. The penguins extradite you for backtracking" that means that the Penguins in Antartica extradited me but since Antartica is not a country i would not have fled there
Throne keep for you trying to change your story

Brother Love said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Brother Love said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Brother Love said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Brother Love said:
Throne get

Throne get.
Throne keep

Throne keep.
Throne get

Throne get.
Their are not Penguins in Bhutan and you your self are back tracking you said "You live in Antartica. The penguins extradite you for backtracking" that means that the Penguins in Antartica extradited me but since Antartica is not a country i would not have fled there
I'm not changing anything. You said you fled somewhere where you couldn't be extradited for murder. The only place on Earth that does not have rules against murder is Antartica.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Brother Love said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Brother Love said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Brother Love said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Brother Love said:
Throne get

Throne get.
Throne keep

Throne keep.
Throne get

Throne get.
I'm not changing anything. You said you fled somewhere where you couldn't be extradited for murder. The only place on Earth that does not have rules against murder is Antartica.
Not true their are multiple countries who do not have extradition treaties with the United States among them is Bhutan who has neither a extradition treaty nor even diplomatic relations with any the United States.

Brother Love said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Brother Love said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Brother Love said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Brother Love said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Brother Love said:
Throne get

Throne get.
Throne keep

Throne keep.
Throne get

Throne get.
Not true their are multiple countries who do not have extradition treaties with the United States among them is Bhutan who has neither a extradition treaty nor even diplomatic relations with any the United States.
Who said anything about treaties with the United States? You can still be tried and executed for murder in Bhutan. Which you are.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Brother Love said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Brother Love said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Brother Love said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Brother Love said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Brother Love said:
Throne get

Throne get.
Throne keep

Throne keep.
Throne get

Throne get.
Who said anything about treaties with the United States? You can still be tried and executed for murder in Bhutan. Which you are.
Nope because they have no idea i committed the murder and the United States government can not capture me for that would be a violation of international law since Bhutan and the United States don't have diplomatic relations with each other i will not be extradited not tried...WILL YOU JUST TAKE THE THRONE ALREADY BROTHER Doofenshmirtz Evil, Inc.
Throne keep

Back