Control the Throne

I call body repairmen and they stitch me up. Then I take out my trusty log and whip you with it.
Throne get.

I use my magical Pocket Watch to travel back in time and i prevent Toad85 from eating my top hat
Throne keep

I call up a cab, and run over you several times. Out of the cab steps :dk: and he makes sure that you don't get up.
Throne get.

I get revived using my magical Monocle i than throw you into space
Throne get

I shoot a laser beam out of my Magical Wicker Cane destroying you and i reclaim my magical items
Throne get

I split the log in half as it is coming towards me. I use the pocket watch to travel to the future, where you are all 80-90 years old. I take the throne, because there is no competition.

Throne get.

Toad85 said:
I split the log in half as it is coming towards me. I use the pocket watch to travel to the future, where you are all 80-90 years old. I take the throne, because there is no competition.

Throne get.
I aready reclaimed my items
Throne keep

Log's impervious. I'm already 110 and beat you up with my log because I don't age since that deal I made with Satan.
Throne get.

Granted, but you don't kill me. You kill some child with the same name. I am your only competition. In the present, I return and defeat you with my FCOA.

Throne get.

Dr. Shroob said:
I use my time machine and go back in time to kill all of you when you were babies. Throne get.
I remind you that Dr. Javelin destroyed Dialaga rendering time travel impossible for anybody but my since my Pocket Watch is fused with Dialaga DNA
Throne keep

I steal the pocket watch and the top. And the wicker cane. All of which are the real deal. I erase all of you from existence and take the throne.

I sit their and laught and reveal those items will work for me and me alone and they curse you to the form of a dog
Throne get

While you all are busy with your "posheries", I do what you are ignoring to protect me from: taking the throne.

Throne get.

As a Toad myself, I turn you into a mushroom. I eat you and grow twice my height. I use it to crush everyone.

Throne get.

Back