Control the Throne

I survive to the green and cyan thing, then I go back in time and prevent the massive deaths with a spell that send away the explosions. Then I go to the Demonic Power market, I trade my Premonitions for Molecular Combustion. After that, I go after you (Britain) and blow you from the inside, without getting in.
(If you watched charmed from season 3 onwards, you will understand what the heck I'm saying)

Throne get

I remove the poison with Telekinetic Orbing, I levitate and kick you out of the throne, then I use again TK Orbing, to call for a knife and kill you.

Throne get

I tie myself and a nuke to the throne, I jump into the water, and you see a giant explosion. No more throne.

End of game.

When you guys are all at the shore, sad, you see a beat-up, yet familiar throne wash up on the beach.

Pikachu, use Thunderbolt!

Throne Get!

I turn off your Telekinesis.

Throne Get.

I'm a Goddess, so nothing got affected to me.

Throne Ripped.

God stares at me, got in love, and decided to not kill me.

Throne Born.

But that is sheerly impossible, and you are hereby prohibited to get the throne any more.

Get throne.

When you werent looking i pimp slapped you off my throne and sat in it. It sent me to he moon where you wont be able to get me.

Throne in moon.

I then get Donkey Kong to shoot the moon down, and the throne slides off.

Get throne.

No pimp slap this time i do a better one. LADY SLAP! Then i teleport to pluto in a unfreezeable suit.

Throne frozen

But then the throne teleports from under you, and comes to me. You though, are left on Pluto.

Get throne.

How do you think i got there? Teleport back. LADY SLAP BABY. Then i shove you in a straightjacket.

Throne get,

And then you accidentally transport yourself to hell, where you can't transport back. So I take the throne.

Get throne.

I have no ideas, so I call Demi to get you out of there singing, then I orb with the throne to the Halliwell Manor, I put a crystal cage around the throne, then I sit.

Throne get

Back