Control the Throne

I rectify you and repurpose you to deal with viruses *infected*

I walk in and get the thone.

I'll install Linux, so Keyloggers can't be execute.

Throne gotten.

I will never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you.

Throne Get!

Never gonna make you cry never gonna say goodbye....
(Boots you out of the throne)

I force you to broke a mirror, and you have 7 years of bad luck. The I smash another mirror killing you and giving you another 7 years of bad bad luck.

Throne unlucky get

theIceHalliwellManor13 said:
I get Selena Gomez here and you get distracted loving/ignoring her

Throne get
Heh, would have worked for me

Since you smashed the mirror you get the 7 years of bad luck, and you slip over a banana peel and hurt yourself so you can't sit down anymore. Never. You kindly give me the throne

THRONE GET

I give you a plane ticket for Southern Mexico, and you don't have the money for the large baggage money,soyou can't take the throne.
Throne get

I reborn with my actual age, I fix the mirror so I have 7 years of good good luck. I turn you into an ice statue, and then melt it with Pyrokinesis

Throne get

I return Tucayo to the fridge. Suddenly, you all hurriedly run off to Bahrain for no apparent reason.

Throne get.

I bring here your platonic love and you follow her until you get her to talk to you, then I put a shield around the throne after sitting there

Throne get

You all die in a mass of green-and-cyan polka dot explosions, sending Moogles flying towards the south-west. An old woman then grabs the throne, but suddenly turns into a washing machine's wife, and the law renders her invalid to have possession of cheese, so she commits suicide by flying into George W. Bush. Suddenly, grave robbers steal the throne, but get trapped in the coffin, which, here, is a 5-story police station. Then a hearse comes and explodes.

Throne get.

Back