Control the Throne

Orange said:
>She sat where none of the cushions were, but at the very top.
as of this post, my minions stole the throne and replaced it with a fake one

Leonardo DiCaprio's Oscar said:
Orange said:
>She sat where none of the cushions were, but at the very top.
as of this post, my minions stole the throne and replaced it with a fake one

But I switched the throne while nobody was looking, so you took the fake throne. As of now I'm sitting on the throne, ordering my minions to get me something to eat.

But you do not understand. While you weren't looking, I had my minions switch the throne during your attempts to seize the throne when you thought I wasn't looking. I am currently sitting on the real throne.

Ah, but you see sir, as I have already swapped the thrones around, you convinced everyone that the real throne was the real throne, falling once again into my trap!

[me=Orange]is confused.[/me]

[me=Orange]sits on top of the real throne, where no cushions were at, as she has no desire to actually claim it.[/me]

In 30 posts, the throne shall be mine. I will replace the real throne with a fake without anyone knowing about it.

if nobody claims the throne, it shall be mine either way

I am the throne inspector. It is time for the throne to be inspected so I'll have to take it away for a few days to inspect the throne, for I am the throne inspector and it is my job to inspect the throne.

I am the throne inspector inspector. It is time for the throne inspector to be inspected so I will spy on the throne inspector, and make sure he doesn't steal the throne, for I am the throne inspector inspector.

*silently steals throne when you're looking away*

Lario said:
I am the throne inspector. It is time for the throne to be inspected so I'll have to take it away for a few days to inspect the throne, for I am the throne inspector and it is my job to inspect the throne.

/thread

Back