Control the Throne

I summon an English Teacher in attack mode! She beats you up for bad grammer in that above post, while I go to the nearest idiot convention and get a pizza throne for winning the Calvinball tournament. :)

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
I summon an English Teacher in attack mode! She beats you up for bad grammer in that above post, while I go to the nearest idiot convention and get a pizza throne for winning the Calvinball tournament. :)
(Assuming you referenced Calvin and Hobbes)
Calvinball has no rules, exept for what calvin decides. As you defend your tietle, Calvin decides that the rule is that Jeff is executed. I take the... unoccupied throne.

Waluigi said:
Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Calvinball has no rules, exept for what calvin decides. As you defend your tietle, Calvin decides that the rule is that Jeff is executed. I take the... unoccupied throne.
[me=NG's Head]dress up like Calvin with help from a robotman.[/me]
*jumps infront of crowd*

EXECUTE WALUIGI!

*wins the pizza throne back* :)

Evil baby terminator from Technologic creeps you out.

[me= Spines Alien fires needles at Booman that stick in his helmut but then they stick in his heart so he dies anyways]

[me= Spines Alien claims the throne]

You run towards me to attack me; I turn around and I have spikes on back so you hit spikes and say "OW" and died.

THRONE GET!

It Is your birthday and I send my self in in a cake, jump out the cak and throw it on top of you. I then bundle you into my airship where you can't escape. Finds throne. Gtts throne.

Back