Control the Throne

while there may be a limit to how many quotes are displayed, rest assured that my quote mountain is still growing in secret

also it still says that i got the throne
Dr. Javelin said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Dr. Javelin said:
you can't see it but inside this quote mountain is me posting and gaining the throne
Dr. Javelin said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Dr. Javelin said:
throne get

Dr. Javelin said:
while there may be a limit to how many quotes are displayed, rest assured that my quote mountain is still growing in secret

Dr. Javelin said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Dr. Javelin said:
you can't see it but inside this quote mountain is me posting and gaining the throne
Dr. Javelin said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Dr. Javelin said:
throne get

Dr. Javelin said:
Dr. Javelin said:

Dr. Javelin said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Dr. Javelin said:
throne get

Dr. Javelin said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Dr. Javelin said:

Dr. Javelin said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Dr. Javelin said:
throne get

i know, right? we used to be able to summon massive quote mountains

they decided to limit the number of quotes that would be displayed (all the quotes are still in my post, actually) so quote mountains would be impossible

it's the same thing nationstates forums does

I get the throne in another universe, then merge the universes, you are sent to the alternate universe, now throne-less, and I have the throne(s), now permanently merged under my control

I acclimate to the new environment whereas everyone else becomes a zombie (which was totally me and not the radiation by the way), then I send my suspiciously mind controlled zombie horde after you
after recapturing the throne as you run, I instruct the zombies to clear the ruble and rebuild the kingdom

...which leaves you stuck in interdimensional space for all eternity, which is probably one of the worst ways to die possible?

I build a interdimensional time-space extrapolater, activating a wormhole that brings the throne back, and sends the zombies to your planet. I then proceed to destroy you and Deception, taking the throne for myself.

Back