Control the Throne

*I had a berry in my pocket, and leftovers, so....*
*super cheap instant health re-gen initiated*
*I flip over the throne, and use it to crush you, slowly, and with much agony, then allow you to live, and I sit upon my throne*

oh and 'Murica, keep your tea out of my new throne nation

I shoot a nuclear missile at you, dust your ashes off the throne, and sit back down.

I control the throne with a controller. That makes me the throne. Don't sit on me pls

Throne get transformation! Black Power Ranger yeah!

BowserJunior said:
I shoot a nuclear missile at you, dust your ashes off the throne, and sit back down.
bro

if you shot a nuclear missile at him, you're dead too

and even if you were far away enough to miss the blast, unless you're wearing a rad-proof suit while sitting on the throne, you should be experiencing the effects of radiation poisoning about now, along with a bunch of cancers

have fun with that

her, but meh
plus we already established the throne cannot be destroyed or duplicated

the nuclear waste causes me to reform, I ignore your pleas not to sit on you and sit on you anyway, then I strap one of those singing fish on your face to hold my place while I go shopping for a castle to put my throne in

I get into a bubble of protection and run through the nuclear waste. I then eat you all and take the throne out, clean it, destroy the remote control, and sit upon it. Throne get

I pop your bubble, while in a HAZMAT suit, then sit on the throne as you mutate horribly, and then die slowly and painfully as you bodily functions implode. I teleport the throne to my super secret base i the middle of everywhere.

I was shopping for poison, you die after eating me and a calmly cut myself and everyone out of you

then install singing fish as a puppet government while the rest of us serve as congress and secretly take turns controlling the nation of throne-land

all hail our ruler
singing-fish.jpg

wait, no one actually toke the throne from me, I told you guys Santa was evil....
I'VE BEEN ABDUCTED BY A FAT GUY, SAVE ME!!!!

I get attacked by a Weeping Angel, sending me to the past. I take the throne there, and go forward in time. A paradox is created, making your throne cease to exist.

*sits

Back