Control the Throne

I get the teacher to stare back at you!

You get freaked out and I steal the Throne!

THE ND!!!

Nerdy Guy said:
Arrowed_Full.png

I do that to myself!

You steal the throne and win!!!
;D

Lumberjack said:
I distract by singing the Lumberjack song

THRONE GET!
I play the Lumber Jack song again, you get distracted, and I steal the throne!

In my first attempt to take the throne on this forum, I get blown up by a bomb. In my second attempt, the bomb blows up you.

Throne obtain.

Nerdy Guy said:
Lumberjack said:

THRONE GET!
You can't distract me with that, especially considering that the back up singers left D:

Anyway:

*chops head off with axe*

*gets throne*

Lumberjack said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Lumberjack said:

THRONE GET!
You can't distract me with that, especially considering that the back up singers left D:

Anyway:

*gets throne*
I steal the throne from your headless body...

THRONE GET!!!

Nerdy Guy said:
Lumberjack said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Lumberjack said:

THRONE GET!

Anyway:

*gets throne*
I steal the throne from your headless body...

THRONE GET!!!
I meant I chopped your head off, therefore I still have the throne :>

THRONE KEEP!

I point out Tucayo's lack of regard for basic physics or pheesability and the contrversy of his previous throne get and take the throne :yoshi:

I look at all 64 pages of randomness, and go crazy but earn magical powers. Use mind powers to make everyone experience the pain (and laughter) I went through. I fall unconcience. I wake up and find a crown on my head, and find a MUCH better throne that cannon be beaten. I sit on it and random people cheer saying I'm their new president/ruler. I declare that there are no more taxes (because I have a virtual system that can make gold appear which I use to spend on depts, which is indestructable) so none of you decide to oppose me. I use gold to re-build the palace, which I also make automic-bomb proof, super-thwomp proof, random-items-being-thrown-at-me proof, teleportation proof, bomb proof, space time continum proof, universe-being-blown-up-and-below proof, - being destroyed proof, the word proof being destroyed proof, people-just-walking-up-to-me-and-taking-the-thrown proof, cliff proof, and hire the actor who played Chuck Norris to be my body guard, and just for safety, also make it Chuck-Norris proof, and forum-being-blocked proof, and zombie-proof, or me just vanishing proof. And I also make a fake palace right next to this one with all the same protections. And I also make all the palaces invisible with Boo Sheets. And I also make the throne invisible with boo sheets, and make the rooms that people have to get through to get to me have all sorts of attractments. Gold, girls who know how to press a guys happy button :D, hot boys (just to please all of you girls [or gay duded] *shudder* out there) who are extreamly attractive, infinite video games, all the sweets you could imagine where you cannot get a toothache, a room where you can get anything you desire (excluding the weaknesses being removed, and having the throne, and switching places with me or killing me, or hiring Chuck Norris, or anything that is better then these), a room where you are actually IN the video games :D, a room with a book that has the secret of someones death, and the source of the throne fad (to which the secret can not be wished for, and another secret to the book is when you read it, Ghost T. comes over and gives you a game over. I also make it so you cannot bribe me away from the throne because, I HAVE EVERYTHING I COULD WANT! AND REMOVE ALL THE WEAKNESSES TO THE THRONE. FOREVER THRONE GET :rolleyes: ;) ;D 8) :P :) :D

A 1-UP Mushroom falls off the top of the shelf when you go to get the cookie, I get hit by the mushroom and come back to life.
I distract you guys by showing you a tape of Mythbusters that is full of explosions.

Throne I steal!

I said ALL the weaknesses so I still own the thrown, and the nice palace, and the nice palace
I also make a moderetly nice palace and thrown and crown that you can use and 1000000K to fight over.

Learner4 said:
I said ALL the weaknesses so I still own the thrown, and the nice palace, and the nice palace
I also make a moderetly nice palace and thrown and crown that you can use and 1000000K to fight over.
Lario uses "I don't care!"

Learner4 is no longer invulnerable!

Lario uses the Power of Weemallsheegas!

Learner4 gets the Weegee virus, turns into a Fire Flower, and is eaten by Yushee.

Learner4 said:
I look at all 64 pages of randomness, and go crazy but earn magical powers. Use mind powers to make everyone experience the pain (and laughter) I went through. I fall unconcience. I wake up and find a crown on my head, and find a MUCH better throne that cannon be beaten. I sit on it and random people cheer saying I'm their new president/ruler. I declare that there are no more taxes (because I have a virtual system that can make gold appear which I use to spend on depts, which is indestructable) so none of you decide to oppose me. I use gold to re-build the palace, which I also make automic-bomb proof, super-thwomp proof, random-items-being-thrown-at-me proof, teleportation proof, bomb proof, space time continum proof, universe-being-blown-up-and-below proof, - being destroyed proof, the word proof being destroyed proof, people-just-walking-up-to-me-and-taking-the-thrown proof, cliff proof, and hire the actor who played Chuck Norris to be my body guard, and just for safety, also make it Chuck-Norris proof, and forum-being-blocked proof, and zombie-proof, or me just vanishing proof. And I also make a fake palace right next to this one with all the same protections. And I also make all the palaces invisible with Boo Sheets. And I also make the throne invisible with boo sheets, and make the rooms that people have to get through to get to me have all sorts of attractments. Gold, girls who know how to press a guys happy button :D, hot boys (just to please all of you girls [or gay duded] *shudder* out there) who are extreamly attractive, infinite video games, all the sweets you could imagine where you cannot get a toothache, a room where you can get anything you desire (excluding the weaknesses being removed, and having the throne, and switching places with me or killing me, or hiring Chuck Norris, or anything that is better then these), a room where you are actually IN the video games :D, a room with a book that has the secret of someones death, and the source of the throne fad (to which the secret can not be wished for, and another secret to the book is when you read it, Ghost T. comes over and gives you a game over. I also make it so you cannot bribe me away from the throne because, I HAVE EVERYTHING I COULD WANT! AND REMOVE ALL THE WEAKNESSES TO THE THRONE. FOREVER THRONE GET :rolleyes: ;) ;D 8) :P :) :D
Wtf? No!

*Drops tl;dr post on Lario*

*Gets throne*

I lied, the throne is in my imagination world. (My own universe which in I rule), so I proceed to throw Lario at LumberJack. Retakes throne and offers a person 50000000000$$$$$ to take the other throne. My throne return. Which then goes back to beat up Lario, plus besides, I was invisible, and I can't transform unless I desire. Lario issplodes

I click the button "Report to a Moderator" they ban everybody and i get the throne!!!!!!!!!

ME HAS THROOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Learner4 said:
I lied, the throne is in my imagination world. (My own universe which in I rule), so I proceed to throw Lario at LumberJack. Retakes throne and offers a person 50000000000$$$$$ to take the other throne. My throne return. Which then goes back to beat up Lario, plus besides, I was invisible, and I can't transform unless I desire. Lario issplodes
Since you spelled that last word wrong your head ASPLODED.

Next I dip your body into nitrogen.

Back