Control the Throne

I steal the throne while everybody is busy watching Learner4 get murdered.

I'm invisible dumb***. ;D Besides, I spelt the word like that because you hear a hissing noise before kaboom! You blow up. O yea, what will nitrogen do to me when I'm invincible (starman in crown, 1-up lodged in brain). Uses mind powers to rust a hole in pool of Nitrogen, which spills on Lario, who I laugh at as he freezes, then randomly blows up and falls over the dramatically, but convieniently placed cliff! *Forever Throne get, in MY world ;)*

:dk: steals the throne for me

Good thing smilies do whatever you ask them to.

THRONE = MINE!!!

tucayo said:
I click the button "Report to a Moderator" they ban everybody and i get the throne!!!!!!!!!

ME HAS THROOOOONEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
Please try to put some logic into your throne gets :shifty:

I fly around on my dead parrot, commanding my army of Hungarians who all posses misleading Hungarian-English phrasebooks, who shoot spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam and telling deadly jokes in German, I also send The Spanish Inquisition to smite everybody in an unexpected scene of such spectacular glory that an image of such an attack could never in your life be seen on a forum like this

THRONE GET!

Lumberjack said:
tucayo said:
I click the button "Report to a Moderator" they ban everybody and i get the throne!!!!!!!!!

I fly around on my dead parrot, commanding my army of Hungarians who all posses misleading Hungarian-English phrasebooks, who shoot spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam and telling deadly jokes in German, I also send The Spanish Inquisition to smite everybody in an unexpected scene of such spectacular glory that an image of such an attack could never in your life be seen on a forum like this

THRONE GET!
i see them pretty logic

PS: you arent the righ person to complain about that

I become Lahrioh and stare Learner4 to death (And into a FIER FLOWA.) while unfitting music plays.

Well, he learned a lesson!

tucayo said:
Lumberjack said:
tucayo said:

THRONE GET!
i see them pretty logic

I know, I'll try to make more sense of them in the future, but I would request you do the same.

I steal throne when no looking one.

ENGRISH FTW!!!

GET THE THRONE!!!

THRONE GET

Lumberjack said:
tucayo said:
Lumberjack said:
tucayo said:

THRONE GET!
i see them pretty logic

I know, I'll try to make more sense of them in the future, but I would request you do the same.
oh, i love nonsensity

tucayo said:
Lumberjack said:
tucayo said:
Lumberjack said:
tucayo said:

THRONE GET!
i see them pretty logic

oh, i love nonsensity
Lol, nonsensity isn't even a word.

I go 9,001 years into the future where everyone in this thread is dead.

I find the Throne and sit on it and wait for you guys to die for fighting for the Throne in the past.

i destroy the past throne so your future one is also destroyed and create a new one so 9001 years later i still have it

LOGICAL THRONE GET!!!!

tucayo said:
i destroy the past throne so your future one is also destroyed and create a new one so 9001 years later i still have it

LOGICAL THRONE GET!!!!
A dead rotting corpse, and no you're not a zombie.

I freeze myself for the alleged time period, then take the throne from your dead, twitching corpse.

I hit the reset button because this is getting confusing.

*Game resets*

NERDY GUY finds THRONE

NERDY GUY sits

your action?

I go back in time and remove the word throne from the dictionary. Then I make a seat which I sit on, it is made out of wood, and my seat hurts.

Learner4 said:
whats a throne. It can't exist. WITCH. *he gets burned at the stake* throne again doesn't exist.
I shoot you for failing at trying to stop the game.

I get the throne as a reward.

I scream "THE GAME!" and while you all yell "DAMMIT" I make off with the throne.

Smartass27 said:
I scream "THE GAME!" and while you all yell "DAMMIT" I make out with the throne
I rip your girl friend out of your hands and sit on her.

Throne Get!

Nerdy Guy said:
Smartass27 said:
I scream "THE GAME!" and while you all yell "DAMMIT" NG makes out with the throne
I rip my girl friend out of your hands and sit on her.

Throne Get!
While you marvel over my amazing quote editing skills, I take your girlfriend.

Back