THRONE GET!

I magically get the throne out of nowhere

THRONE GET!

*throws camel spiders at you*

*takes throne while you're screaming and running in circles*

*Steals Throne somehow*

Wait a minute...

This is not chicken! [/ParodyofthosestrangethingsMidnasaysinTP]

I use a Bomb to blow up the Universe, and now we're in a place with the color white everywhere since it's nothing...

Or is nothing colored black?

Nononononononononono, the color of it is that image, since the throne was destroyed, I turn you into a throne

THRONE GET!

Since I'm the throne, I kidnap myself and lock myself in a fortess of another Universe, which is filled with Goombas that can kill anything in 1 nano second divided by 20. Plus, you can't kill them.

Since I'm STILL a thone, I destroy all the thrones in existence and what can be used to make them (Excluding stuff for crappy Thrones). Then I turn myself into GIGA Mr. Potato Head who can summon fake Thrones that blow up if touched and I can shoot lazers that go around faster than the speed of light.

I use Action Replay, get infinite invincibility and sit on all the thrones blowing up them all until find the true one

And since I'm STILL a Throne, I transport everyone to the Universe of Thrones, and I turn myself into an inch tall throne. Then I watch everyone beat the crap out of each other.

No, you didn't read HOW SmartGuy turned me into a throne. right?

The person you kicked was really some guy who looks like Mario in Luigi's clothes, and I flip Mr. Y off me, then I sit on Mr. Yellow.

I come in a blinding flash of light and punish you for both page stretching and not using a real method to get the throne. After throwing you in the Rehabilitator, I take the throne.

Throne get again.

Back