Control the Throne

I turn into Shigero Miyamoto and you walk away due to the awkwardness of the situation

THRONE GET!

I move the Throne into the SEGA border where Shigero is not allowed, but since I think SEGA boring I don't go in to sit on it. So basicly the Throne is up for grabs for people who like (Or at least can withstand)SEGA.

I steal the throne, insure it and get a lot of lawyers, found a new country, keeps the throne safely there in a lot of boxes and locks in each other, build a stronghold with spikes and laser shooters, so that the throne is officially mine. :D
I hope no one realises I semi-stole this from Smiddle. ;D

I make you check your E-mail, then I switched your computer that only displays this. While try to figure out what's happening, I steal the Throne.

I discover that this is not my computor when I notice that the internet is wireless, mine isn't wireless, I taze you and takez back teh throne

THRONE GET!

I blow up Tucayo's Throne, and I sit on the one we were using before.

I steal SmartGuy's taco, then eat it so I get an excuse to sit on Lario's "Throne". I then beat up Lario and take the Throne.

I have terrible gas so I ask you get off the throne or I will have to.... uhm, you know, on you, revolted by this; you give me the toilet, after using it for the disposal, I turn it back into a throne

THRONE GET!

I send you back to Vietnam of 1969 (you should probably know that a war was going on there at this time) you are shot instantly

THRONE GET!

The buliet aculty missed, I round up ingerdents for a time machine, and come back blow you up.

Back