Control the Throne

Free Loader said:
I place giant chemical rockets and magnetic generators on our moon, Phobos, and Deimos so I can use they're gravitational and magnetic fields to smash Mars into the Earth, destroying all life. However, Mars was smashed into the side opposite you, so the Throne was able to survive, while the tremors, toxic gas, and dust clouds kill off any human beings on the planet. I send my elite post-apocalyptic task force previously stationed on Venus to the planet and they eventually find the Throne and bring it to me. I sit on the throne in my base floating in the skies of Jupiter.

I return from Saturn; steal the throne

Free Loader said:
The UN also works for me because I run the economy. They banish you and all you're clones to Pluto, which isn't a planet anymore so there are no taxis there. I take the throne.
To contrdict what I previously said that actually makes a lot of sense, that's why we're in this economic crisis, because someone was actually stupid enough to put you in charge of economics, so naturally the economy is plunged into turmoil because of your idiocity and incompitence, making it the biggest mistake since Joseph Stalin.

I take this paragraph it squash you with it

THRONE GET!

*Releases the army of Ultamite Mega Giga Super Goombas with arms and spiky helmets, equiped with cannons that shoot out Super Nukes that shoot out Mini-nukes. They have unlimited Super Nukes that have unlimited Mini-Nukes*

I won!

Lario said:
*Releases the army of Ultamite Mega Giga Super Goombas with arms and spiky helmets, equiped with cannons that shoot out Super Nukes that shoot out Mini-nukes. They have unlimited Super Nukes that have unlimited Mini-Nukes*

I won!

p03.jpg

NO I WON

*gets throne*

Toadbert101 said:
Lario said:

I won!

p03.jpg

NO I WON

*gets throne*
I HAVE TEH THRONE THRONE NOW!

I fight you in a Tom and Jerry stlye fight, and you get beat up by people complaining about the violence.

It's my Throne Now!!!

He's incompitent and he can't eat me, it's a violation to harm anyone in the vicinty of the court

THRONE WIN!

I point out the comebacks are getting stupider, and eat the Throne.
I get gas so I go to the Bathroom, since some people call the toilet a "throne", I sit on the "throne" and win!

"HEY LOOK OVER THERE! IT'S STRONG BAD!"

As you turn to get his autograph I steal the throne

THRONE GET!

I put you in a Cheat costume, and tell Strong Bad the Cheat said "Strong Bad's a piece of crap". Then Strong Bad runs over and kicks you in to a brick wall. If you want to see a demonstrastion of this happening, Click Here

I GET THE THRONE!!!

Lario said:
*Does that again, this time with Mega Nukes that shoot out Super Nukes that shoot out noramal Nukes that shoot out Mini-Nukes... Which home on you and can blow up the universe.
Plus, they move more faster than thrice the speed of light times 999*

I whack you with the original KK's corpse.

Now I make more thrones looking exactly like the original one for anyone who posts in this thread.

crystalking said:
I fly down from the sky and you go falling throgh the floor. MY THRONE :posh:
Oh my god you're back maybe. I give you a throne as a welcome back gift.

Back