Control the Throne

Luigifreak said:
I counter you with a wave of coke (Unless im missing some in joke here....)
You are, he was making a South Park referance.

Anyway, I use my imagination to summon Frishy Freshy Dragonman from sbmail 202. He burninates you and I take the throne!

I break my Trogdor arcade machine and he burninates your countryside and I get ye throne.

I trap the above person in a pie and send him to the :posh: house, where he gets flushed down the toilet for tasting bad. VERY bad.

The Throne's mother comes and says he shouldn't be stolen by everyone all the time. She procedes to replace the Throne with Princess Peach who has a curse on her that turned her into chocolate.

You realize that I am not distracted, because I can watch all the episodes online at the South Park official website. I kill all of you, and take the throne.

I become a ghost. I put an orange parkia on you, and take the DVD's and wack you over the head with them.

*SMMAAAAAAAASH!*

You die and I take the throne!

I pose as your butler, give you a poisoned drink, and then burn your body and give the ashes to your queen....

I TAKE THE THRONE!

Jeff said:
* King Hippo beats up Bald Bull for making up crap, therefore the throne goes to King Hippo. (My name used to be King Hippo in case you forgot)

Wait,if you use no you,then a time paradox would happen,because some other user uses no you.I restart this to end it,so I take the throne.

I kick you into the Nazi's secret space base, which makes it blow up, and the UN gives me the throne as a reward!

I do not wonder why you did that, for I know you did because The Colbert Report is awesome. Your plan therefore fails and you try to say what a n00b I am, but I
push you off a cliff and you become a ghost. I still have the throne!

I kick your head in and you become a ghost. I then yell "NO GHOSTY! DON'T GO INTO THE LIGHT!". You then go to the ghost realm place in a bright flash of light. I take the throne!

Your all like "Multi bottle rocket" but "It has no effect on Giygas." I go like ImMmMMMMmmmmmmm S0000000 Happy......... And your head asplodes. Throne Get!

Paula prays repeatily until you are defeated. I take the throne and watch Porky warp to MOTHER 3 in his shiny spider-mech.

Back