Control the Throne

I PUSH START TO RICH INTO THE POINT I HAVE SO MUCH MONEY IT CRUSHES THE THRONE AND I LAUGH AT THE PERISH OF TUCAYO WHEN HE WAS TAKING A NAP ON IT.

I have Galaxy Man shoot a Black Hole Bomb at you all. You all get sucked in.
2281415.jpg

YOU GET:
THRONE

Mr. Yellow said:
I use my final smash to pwn you all and kick you down to the endless pit of death.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

THRONE KEPT!

I kick you in the shin, and you start crying, throne get.

With the above person I play Calvinball.

He wins the reward of going on vacation... In a tub of acid!

I don't take the throne, I donate it to the orphanage.

Joseph Stalin had helped Vladimir Lenin to overthrow the Russian Provisional Government in October 1917, establishing Russia as a Communist state and pulling it out of World War I, and also helping the Bolsheviks to win the Russian civil war against the White Army and it’s Western supporters. Upon Lenin’s death in 1924, a struggle for power began between Stalin and Leon Trotsky, the latter of which lost and fled to Mexico. By 1929 Stalin had achieved absolute dictatorship, increasing and modernising industry and combating poverty, but at the same time leading a regime in which tens of millions of people were systematically killed. In spite of the modernisation, Stalin deliberately implemented a famine against the people of Ukraine, in order to crush opposition. In 1939 Stalin signed a non-aggresion pact with Nazi Germany agreeing to carve up Poland and Eastern Europe, but in 1941 was invaded by Germany. Eventually, after years of war, with help from Britain and the United States, Stalin emerged victorious against Germany after the capture of Berlin in Early May, 1945. At the conference of Yalta, Stalin was given control of all of the countries in Eastern Europe (excluding Yugoslavia) as Buffer states, and in 1949, exploded the Soviet Union’s first atom bomb, this marked the beginning of a 45 year long nuclear arms race. Stalin died in 1953, and his successor Nikita Khrushchev would reveal to the people of the USSR the secrecy and terror Stalin had ruled with.

You are all bored to death after this post, therefore leaving the throne wide open

_HRON_ G__!

SmartyGuy won "Control the Throne"

I finally pull the lever...

A banner appears saying "SmartyGuy is the first person to win this game!"

An off-screen crowd cheers. (Wait a second...)

Re: SmartyGuy won "Control the Throne"

Lario said:
I finally pull the lever...

A banner appears saying "SmartyGuy is the first person to win this game!"

An off-screen crowd cheers. (Wait a second...)
Please don't PM me about stupid crap like this again.

I use my new evil pickle machine to turn you into a Goomba.

(Enter Mario jingle here)
[You know what happens next, and if you don't, too bad. It still happens.]
*squash*

Throne Get!

Also, You can post again AFTER 4 other people have posted.

P.S. ICECREAM GET!!!

Oh, hey...Ya'll better be careful or I's gonna sting ya with my stinger. Oh, no...but then I's gon' die if I sting you. You know what? I's not gon' sting ya'll after all, and that's MY choice. Ya'll ain't worth it. I's just gonna head over to that flower and suck on that stamen like there's no tomorow.

Also I got my ice cream back and your rule of "Also, You can post again AFTER 4 other people have posted." will make it easier for us because we'll "cheat!"

Glass Joe said:
I stay idle, licking my ice cream.

Ice cream digest!
I eat your ice cream before you have time to put it in you mouth.

ICE CREAM GET!!! HA HA HA!

Booman said:
I use Dumbledore
I use my magic quote editing skills to change Weegee into Dumbledore.

SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE!

I WIN!!!

I get the throne as a prize for winning the battle!

Oh yeah? Well, :bowser: can no longer do handstands in a mine cart on :waluigi: 's moustache!

Other than that the Masked Man is now a Woman, meaning Claus was dead the entire time.

Because of all of this the Throne went to his mom's house.

Glass Joe said:
Oh yeah? Well, :bowser: can no longer do handstands in a mine cart on :waluigi: 's moustache!

Other than that the Masked Man is now a Woman, meaning Claus was dead the entire time.

Because of all of this the Throne went to his mom's house.
But she's dead too, ever play MOTHER 3?

Back