Control the Throne

They were outside of the fortress when they shot it. And the Lakitu was mentally retarded.

hey guys

y'all are doing something called "godmodding," basically godmodding goes like this

Player 1: My assassin shot down player 2's airplane.
Player 2: Nope your assassin missed.

When you do that, you are essentially trying to change the content of the previous player's post to make it fit your wants, which is pretty irritating and makes the game rather hard to play.

So if we could not do that in the future, that would be great.

Yoshi 2.0 said:
If it gets hot enough the person operating the tank can do nothing.
what part of "robotic" do you not understand
Yoshi 2.0 said:
Also, the tanks I guess don't crash to the ground, just break open.
From Yoshi Eggs? Highly unlikely. These are massive 10m war machines with no hollow interior (because they're remotely controlled).

Fine...

NOOO! My decoy fell. Damn. I knew I shouldn't have done it, but I positioned decoy army there and my throne is kept somewhere else. I killed all of those Yoshis for almost no reason.

What a great king.

I soon scan the throne for the mysterious gem hidden inside that only I know about and find it's not in there, so I send a search party around the globe to find the real one. Then one of my Paragoomba troops found it: In a fort on Yoshi's island...
To be continued

Deep beneath the ground, general Yoshino developed a deadly plan. "I have found a gem within the throne that can be scanned, even from this far under ground. I have found a way to replicate it. I will lead them to a false gem and plant it on Yoshis island, which happens to now be inhabited by shy guys, after left to our new home in the main land. They will never see it coming!"

But then, a Monty mole tunneler, who had not heard the notice that the throne has been found, accidentally tunneled into the underground lair. "I've found something" he Whispered into his com, and then relayed his coordinates. "It has the throne it it" The Mole blubbered excitedly "The real one." But the mole had some those words a little to loud, and one Yoshi turned and looked. The mole hid, and then when the Yoshi was no longer listening, he repeated those essential words over and over again

I fire a ray at you which makes you no longer able to go through objects. You get stuck in the ground and I take the throne.

But the bullet hit one of my invisible servants, killing him instantly. "NOOOOOO!" I shout, turn, and shoot you with my rocket launcher. I then search for my servant, but was unable to find him/her. You can never tell with invisible servants.

Back