Control the Throne

mine mine mine MINE!!!!

Donkey Kong Punch! Throne get!!!

I will destroy you all!!!!!!!!
*Broly Super Saiyan Attack*

Welp, no the only remaining matter in the universe is me and this throne. Don't know how anyone couldve survived.

ernesth100 said:
Ha you never took the throne! So my ghostly soul takes it and destroys you!
How does your ghostly soul manage to take a throne? For that matter, how does it manage to destroy him?

This is interesting. Are you some sort of poltergeist, able to still inflict suffering on the living? And this also raises the question: is it a good idea to destroy him? What if he becomes a poltergeist as well, and manages to destroy you in the same way you destroyed him?

I really don't think you thought this through.

ernesth100 said:
Ha you never took the throne! So my ghostly soul takes it and destroys you!
Ghosts??!?
Unison.gif

Sam and Dean put your soul to rest and I get the throne as a thanks for alerting them

You eat me, but as I am undigestible, I escape unharmed. You are now split in two. I scratch an unsteady rune on your head; you are now my golem. You are tasked with defending my throne. Meanwhile, I start forging a constitution to instill a little order in this vastly feudal state.

NO MY COMRADE/DECOY/THING! YOU TURNED YOSHINO AGAINST ME! *throws egg that hits Yoshino and Ricochets into you. Then I drop my large egg on top of you, which crushes you*

Yoshi 2.0 said:
NO MY COMRADE/DECOY/THING! YOU TURNED YOSHINO AGAINST ME! *throws egg that hits Yoshino and Ricochets into you. Then I drop my large egg on top of you, which crushes you*
that... is so, so lame

at least he didn't say "I EATS U THRONE GIT!"

anways Javelin should we set up a military base or something

The A-Team said:
at least he didn't say "I EATS U THRONE GIT!"

anways Javelin should we set up a military base or something
okay

we'll set up a plot so unbelievably awesome that they won't have it in them to destroy it with some stupid one-liner

20 km away from the throne's current location

A flash of blue light appeared. The quantum streams fluctuated, then quickly burst out, flattening every tree nearby and revealing a 90m Armored Command Unit. Javelin flexed his fingers, then stretched out and tapped a few keys on his control panel.

Awesome battle music started playing through his speakers.

"Time to get to work," he commented to himself as he pulled up a build order and started working on a T1 Land Factory. The ACU's Proto-Crafter booted up and began creating a structure out of pure mass and energy from the onboard fusion reactor.

Soon, this planet and its throne would belong to him.

(and maybe bowser45 if he wants to help me create an awesome plot)

20.02 KM from throne's current location

Meanwhile Bowser45 heard extremely loud noises and epic music outside of his hut just over a small nearby ridge, unsure of what exactly they were he went back into his hut and grabbed his lightsaber which had been passed down through his family for generations. He strapped it to his belt and headed out to investigate the source of the awesome music and to see what was happening.

At the Location of the Throne
"Yoshi hoard, assemble!" I call as I watch the multicolored crowd enter. "We have recently learned that our throne is in jeopardy. I call upon you, fellow Yoshi's for help fighting the onslaught of evil attempting to take our rule. I place my faith in you Yoshi's. Who's with me?!!!" I shout to the crowd. The crowd cheers. "We have enough weapons to take on even the most deadly of foes. We must lean to trust our fellow Yoshis, and win for us all!" Certain Yoshis begin to pass out weapons. "As of now, we will protect what is ours!"
To be continue...

DragonFreak said:
Ah look at that. Both of you are trying to make this game sophisticated again. That's cute.
Instead of laughing at us, you could help out.

Javelin's Armored Command Unit

After several hours, the mass extractors and power generators were online and the factories were beginning to churn out units at a prodigious rate. Javelin pulled up a transceiver and sent out a transmission.

"Ground base ready. Head into orbit and activate the Interdictor field."

In high orbit, Javelin's small fleet (consisting of one Lucrehulk-class Carrier, two Venator-class Destroyers, and one Interdictor-class Cruiser) came out of lightspeed and settled into synchronous orbit over the throne's location. The Interdictor-class powered up and activated its gravity well generators, preventing any lightspeed, teleportation, or otherwise faster-than-light travel within the area.

Javelin quickly selected his robotic tank army and sent them moving towards the throne...

"Fire!" Egg catapults hurled giant masses of yoke at the oncoming robots, sending them crashing to the ground. Winged Yoshis were holding fire Yoshis as the flew over the robots, setting them on fire. Many a robot fell, and hardly a Yoshi. This is going surprisingly well I thought.

At the Location of the Throne
"Yoshi hoard Assemble" calls out the foolish Yoshi, unaware that he is sending his army to it's doom. We have recently learned that our throne is in jeopardy. I call upon you, my fellow Yoshi's (grammar mistake) for help fighting the onslaught of evil attempting to take our rule. I place my faith in you Yoshi's (again). Who's with me?!!! (Insert cheering) We have enough weapons to take on even the deadliest foes.. blah blah blah!!"
As Javelin's army marches suddenly a Lakitu fly's over, pull's something out of his cloud....
A KING BOB-OMB. He drops it, knowing his own life will be sacrificed...
BOOM
And in the wreckage lay robot pieces, and the bodies of many Yoshis. Amazingly, the throne is intact. I sit down, sighing as I survey the bloody wreckage....
To be concluded

Yoshi 2.0 said:
"Fire!" Egg catapults hurled giant masses of yoke at the oncoming robots, sending them crashing to the ground. Winged Yoshis were holding fire Yoshis as the flew over the robots, setting them on fire. Many a robot fell, and hardly a Yoshi. This is going surprisingly well I thought.
no, you don't understand. these are robotic tanks, not robotic humanoids. you can't send a tank crashing to the ground

additionally, what is the purpose of setting a tank on fire? it doesn't damage it or anything unless the fire gets hot enough to melt through steel

Sadly the paint on the roof of the fortress has a dead Yoshi and Robot design, with a false throne on top. The roof is also bomb proof.
Dr. Javelin said:
Yoshi 2.0 said:
no, you don't understand. these are robotic tanks, not robotic humanoids. you can't send a tank crashing to the ground

additionally, what is the purpose of setting a tank on fire? it doesn't damage it or anything unless the fire gets hot enough to melt through steel
If it gets hot enough the person operating the tank can do nothing. Also, the tanks I guess don't crash to the ground, just break open.

But how could they shoot eggs like that from a fortress. Your story just doesn't add up, not to mention that the Lakitu would have noticed the bodies painted on first

Yoshi 2.0 said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Yoshi 2.0 said:

If it gets hot enough the person operating the tank can do nothing. Also, the tanks I guess don't crash to the ground, just break open.
also emphasis on ROBOT

Back