Control the Throne

YoshiMonsta said:
You all get A's on your test for creativity. And then you get sent to the dungeon.

Throne Share
No, because I have the throne after you're dead. Your argument is invalid.
Throne keep.

Sorry, guys, but we have to wait for Toad to anwser my question so that I know whether or not I have to take the throne from him, if the occasion arrives.

Ultraluigi said:
I inexplicably revive myself and summon Cthulhu to do my bidding. Throne Get.

But Cthulhu's eye is missing, so it can't do anything, anyway.

Throne Keep.

GLaDOS said:
YoshiMonsta said:
You all get A's on your test for creativity. And then you get sent to the dungeon.

Throne Share
Throne keep.

For the heck of it, I revive myself and everyone else and make their lives eternal.

Throne Defend

A New Super Christmas said:
GLaDOS said:
YoshiMonsta said:

Throne Share
Throne keep.

For the heck of it, I revive myself and everyone else and make their lives eternal.

Throne Defend

Yes, that's all well and good, but:

Epic Nitwit said:
Sorry, guys, but we have to wait for Toad to anwser my question so that I know whether or not I have to take the throne from him, if the occasion arrives.

Throne Keep.

GLaDOS said:
Look, I'm still the one who comes back after you're all dead.
Throne keep.

But I made in one post that I stole it from you, and you don't keep the throne. And:

Epic Nitwit said:
Epic Nitwit said:

Throne Keep.

All burning down my McD's does is make me lose some of my extra spending cash. And my alliance is pretty hard to break, because my allies rarely post here anyway.

Throne Keep.

Who said the throne controls the entire universe? I want three people, and that doesn't include yourself. If you don't provide this, then I will revoke the throne and you will be banned from playing this game for a month. :posh:

Epic Nitwit said:
Who said the throne controls the entire universe? I want three people, and that doesn't include yourself. If you don't provide this, then I will revoke the throne and you will be banned from playing this game for a month. :posh:
You have no authority to do so.

GalacticPetey said:
Epic Nitwit said:
You have no authority to do so.

You have no authority to make up this kind of thing, so I'm asking for proof that this does exsist.

Back