Control the Throne

I send my robots with traffic cones for arms that fire guns that fire guns with traffic cones for arms, and the traffic cone arms have traffic cones for arms that fire ducks, I also have some flying battle ships that drop nukes with guns for arms that fire eggs sized nukes, all of these fire at Lario and his logic defying armies :shifty: I then take the throne once the carnage has calmed to a halt.

I hypnotize Mario, Weegee, Luigi, Mama Luigi, Kirby, King DDD, Bowser, Wario, Waluigi, DK, Diddy K., :posh: , Peach, Giygas, some guy, a billion stickmen, a group of Pirate Goombas... You name it what I hypnotized.

They attack SG while I throw the throne into a Volcano that's about to errupt. Then I run. FAST.

Why did you have your minions attack me if you weren't taking the throne?

*Steals throne and leaves discreetly before anyone notices*

I create an Army of Super Pirate Goombas to kill you all.

Instead of stealing the Throne, I take the Cupcake behind it and i give it to Waluigi so he can be my minion again.

Well, I make Waluigi a zombie after his funeral, and I tell him to beat up SmartGuy for eternity.

Meanwhile, I make an army of :posh: Guys who are too Posh for anything except Uniju, so they march towards SmartGuy.

You really need to work on how you steal the Throne ANd live through these things, y'know.

I tease with a copy of the most WINNER game ever while I stand up.

I give SmartGuy a trophy with the caption "YOU'RE WINNER".

It turns out it was a bomb, and I leave the area.

*Hits you with a club* Yoshi eats the throne , and then it becomes a giant Yoshi egg.

I throw the Throne (With Toadbert super glued to it.) into a bottomless pit, then I go get some ice cream.

I use my clone machine to make a new throne. I sit on it win!!

SmartGuy said:
*Walks away from the madness*
I replace the spaces in the quote with bombs and then hit you with the quote.
THRONE IS MINE NOW!!!

I beat SmartGuy with the picture and steal the throne!

THRONE GET!!!

Back